[Release] FiveMVisuals Updated 5.19.17

Update so now we can run enb+reshade in regular app data folder or wherever you installed it i forgot to fix a type o in it, this is a Graphic Enhancer so if you have a low end PC it might not be recommended
Credits go to the gta5mods community all the mods can be found there

4 different versions added
redux
Make Visuals Great
my setup which is VisualV and other mix of files from around gta5mods
StellarV - which is a VisualV enhancements very nice great timecycle look and watertune
Project Horizon - which is a reshade texture change and includes a preset for cool and warm ENB setting so drag and drop where they need to go

ENJOY!!!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
everything is setup for a drag and drop the only thing that you have to do now is go to the dxgi.ini and make sure that you sync your directory properly here is an ex of how i have it

step 1 open dxgi.ini

step 2 find these following lines
EffectSearchPaths=(where the shaders are)
TextureSearchPaths=(where the textures are)
PresetFiles=(your directory where the preset folder is if u use a folder if not drag the presets where the dxgi.dll is and they will just load without having to add them manually)

EX OF MINE

EffectSearchPaths=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\shaders\Shaders

TextureSearchPaths=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\shaders\Textures

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\Yeper.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\RAGE.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\VisualV.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\3.6.5 Performance.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\3.6.5 Main.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\3.6.5 Clean.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\420.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\Sugar Bloom.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\SuperVisual.ini,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\presets\VividV.ini

Disclaimer THE 4K TEXTURES ARE NOT USED in FIVEM due to ZLIB errors, ALSO DO NOT TURN ON THE FPS COUNTER OR THE TIME CLOCK it can cause crashes with FiveM but works with other games like CS:GO or Rainbow6Siege and other DirectX10 games

DOWNLOAD

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B89VoOBGSCIWdXlnby05dHhLRWc

####Virus Scan
Imgur

####https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hj4SU5i_So

i do also use the weatherdetector.asi and advancedblur.asi provided by the visualV team to enhance gameplay those can be found in their download under optional in GTA5MODS and can be installed in the FIveM plugins folder

8 Likes
1 Like

oh i know thats why i credited them as they deserver and also replaced reduxes shit content that kept breaking with fivem with some visualv things and changed some values and it works much better

1 Like

GanjaMonster, is there supposed to be a download link in your post? Your google drive link seems to be dead.

try now i changed it to a new one

1 Like

That link works, thanks!

Wow cool dude, that works !!
But how del this ??

And how install naturalvision ? Replace citizen floder ?

1 Like

yea and when u open the reshade menu its under the settings tab etc to turn the fps and clock off

1 Like

shit dude, realy thanks.
That cool

1 Like

Hey i was wondering if you can help me so the mod works but my first person view is a bit messed up. So if i go into first person my gun is blurry but the near area looks fine then in the distance it is blurry again .

Here is a image of what it looks like http://imgur.com/a/XQuKT

What could cause this.

could be a setting try using a different FOV mod maybe or adjusting the fov settings

1 Like

Well i took out the fov plugin but it still did the same thing im going to try reinstalling with a fresh copy and see what happens

could be just the timecycle setting with the bloom i thing there is another version of it in the VisualV download as optional you can get that from gta5mods and get the files there and see if those fit your liking

1 Like

yea i tried different stuff and its a setting in the timecycle

1 Like

Yeah that isthe conclusion i came too as well thank you for giving me pointers though

So i did everything good ( I assume ) But when i start up Fivereborn it’s just a black screen, No crash or something

hmmm black screen i haven’t encountered that yet what windows ?

1 Like

Nvm, It is an FiveM problem, First time i had it. I waited like 5 min and then the normal screen popped up

Mine works but after 1-2 min of playing it crashes and says “FiveM has stopped working” :C any way how to fix this?

turn of the fps counter and the clock in the dxgi.ini that seems to be causing issues lately

1 Like