[Release] FiveMVisuals Updated 5.19.17

While you are in game, pause it, go to settings>graphics>in game depth of field effects, and turn it off. That should fix your problem, I had the same issue, I turned that setting off and it fixed it. Hope this works for you.

uploaded a little mix of a bunch of different mods on gta5mods and adjusted some more stuff this is a separate download will add the link up top

1 Like

hi can u make a video tutorial on how to do it ?

yea im making a much better drag and drop thing to make it work better in the regular FIveM app data and if u have it other places but i got enb+reshade working in 1 so no more bs with that

its been all updated

1 Like

Thanks for that ! What is the best presets for Redux ?

honestly that depends on personal taste so i would take a look at all of them

1 Like

hi thanks for the mods love it but do you know how to remove the motionblur? and so that the light from cars issent so bright?

there is a setting in the timecycle 1 for it

1 Like

Registered here , to say you BIG THANKS !

Is it possible to stream this files for my server ?) except for reshade

don’t think its possible just yet but maybe in the future

okei thanks :):slight_smile:

Added some more options into the download

you need to link the shader and texture folder paths wherever they are and copy the fool folder path for SHADERS and paste it under shaders and then same for TEXTURES

so my game crashes with this, according to the crash id i sent to the support page in fivem discord its the reshade that does it, how can i fix this? it works without the visuals, im using redux one if its for any help.

does it have a specific thing ? the FPS counter is known to cause crashes so i would disable that if you have it on

well i have the fps counter on, ill turn it off and see if it still crashes

EDIT: it works fine for now, ill come back if it crashes again, otherwise thanks for this amazing mod :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi. i have a question about Project Horizon where are the presets files are going and all the other files

put the presets.ini files in where the dxgi.dll is located

okey thanks :smiley: