[Release] FiveM To Discord

Thats because more and more devs use the correct way (RegisterCommand(…)) to register commands. But by using this, this resource is currently not able to listen for this command.

I will update this with a solution, when I find any.

Time to convert this to C# and add replies from Discord i hope you guys are ready :smiley:

I already released a resource to send messages back from discord

1 Like

Hello, it is possible to add money exchange between players ?

First of all, thanks for a GREAT resource.

One thing that i want to know, is there any way to write down the name of the driver of the car, when u VDM any1 ?

Wut?

the thing is, when u shoot someone it says,

:Pumba riddled MLr’. [Micro SMG] 04.04.2018 - 18:04:05

when ure getting vdmed it says

Pumba died. [Run over by Car] 04.04.2018 - 17:23:18

i want somethin like:

Pumba died. [Run over by Car] by MLr’. 04.04.2018 - 17:23:18

Oh, now I understand what you mean, I already fixed that, but still didn’t pushed the update out. I will do so in the next days.

wow, i cant wait! ty again for the great work!

anyone know how to get it to stick /tts to the front of the messages so that, for example, dispatchers can focus a “911” chat and have calls read to them outloud by TTS?

that would be awesome!

Updated to v1.5.1

• Added the option to specify command which will be sent as TTS messages
  • Fixed wrong death - message when killed with a vehicle
  • Removed the instant update function (May add it in the future again)

Download in the First Post!

Having problems with v1.5.1 not printing anything?

Re-download, I accidentally let invalid webhook links in there, overriding yours

Is this happening all the time?
Which version do you use?

Scripthook needs is on?

No, this is in no way connected to scripthook, so you don’t need it enabled for that.

Seems this does not work with esx_rpchat commands, only commands in FiveM chat. Anyone know how to fix that?

I am aware of that and there is no way to fix this rn

essentialmode\server\main.lua is what is blocking rpchat from working with this bot. Ive been messing with it a bit and will let you know if I come up with something.

There is nothing blocking it, this resource just doesn’t gets triggered when a command is entered which got registered with RegisterCommand(...)

I know how to fix this for every single resource, but that would be a shitty solution…