[Release] FiveM To Discord

Also, slight issue, not sure if fixable.

The changed the chat resource to automatically have a blue color in the person’s name when they are typing in default chat, and it’s displaying the color code in the discord feed.

Ops, will be fixed today.

Could you show me an example of what you mean?

For me it spams local 4 times for one message
https://gyazo.com/b01118e9519a00e9da34b139961f44cd

Theres is a bug in new update that my bot is spamming every message 4-6 times

1 Like

I am working on a Fix!

1 Like

Updated to v1.3.3

• Fixed multiple Message print & wrong Image
  • Fixed color code printing (^0, ^1, ^2 etc.)

Download in the First Post!

THANK YOU. :grinning:

2 Likes

asfasfasfasfasfasfasfasf

I apologise if this has been covered, However i am having a problem with Some custom commands.
“/ooc” It doesn’t print it out in the discord channel but it does print out the 911 which are the default
Special commands provided. I was wondering if you could help me figure this out.

Currently using esx on our server and using there esx_rpchat. Just wondering why its not working,
its one of those things that refuses to work and when i try add more commands like tweet it doesn’t
work either.

Hopefully you can help me out :slight_smile: thanks a bunch

Does it work how it is supposed, when you disable esx_rpchat? Are you able to test this?

Which resource[s] do you use for these commands? I would need more informations to be able to fix them…

Okay so i just ran the test just there, when i disable the esx_rpchat it doesn’t show up either, Any clue sir ?

Hmm, not really. I will search for a solution and get back

Alright man, Really appreciate it

asfasfasfasfasfasfasfasf

1 Like

did we find a resolution to be able to log essentialmode / es_admin2 commands? thanks for the free script!

Not now, I still had no time to investigate this more and to search for the issue & solution

Anyone here who would be able to test a possible fix for the problem with the not printing commands?

Updated to v1.4.0

• Added Differentiated channels
  • Added Multiple Webhooks
  • Added a config.lua
  • Added an Instant Update Function

Download in the First Post!

Not working the last version, does not record everything I write in chat