[Release] FiveM To Discord

I will take a look at this today

1 Like

dm me when you found the fix cause im having this 2

1 Like

For everyone having this problem, please revert to the last version.

I will update this topic as soon as I found the bug and fixed it.

2 Likes

Same issue for me as well after i updated to version 1.5.2

thanks for puting the old update here again, i thought i was an idiot and that i fucked up somwething

Just for your information, older versions are always available. You can find them in the Older Downloads - Spoiler

1 Like

What is this?

I would not be expressing command and neither would the chat. and when I add the line that to the cl_chat I get the error … Do you know why?

error running system event handling function for resource DiscordBot: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41:

Failed to execute thread: SERVER/Server.lua:198: attempt to call a nil value (global 'GetRegisteredCommands')
stack traceback:
        SERVER/Server.lua:198: in function 'IsCommand'
        SERVER/Server.lua:113: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>

I added this to my server, and all is working right but for some reason the in-game /tts wont do anything and also after a bit of my server running it breaks the entire chat and no one can type anything and then also freezes the server console, like overloading in the script? What would be causing this? I looked through the script and it doesn’t seem to be any issues that I think would cause it other than Wait(0)

So what exactly do I need to do to add the easyadmin logs to call into discord?

can we make the color red in it ? If so how

Hello, I use vrp and heidisql and the id of the players are different in discord, does anyone know how to fix this?

There is no fix, because there is no bug.

The shit vRP does is no bug in this resource!

The custom ids vRP assigns to clients has nothing to do with the server or the client id a client actually has, so I can’t and won’t do anything to “fix” this.

ok, no problem…thanks for the script s2

Why Chat commands do not work. Can I fix the problem

[ 86825203] Error running system event handling function for resource DiscordBot: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: SERVER/Server.lua:243: bad argument #1 to ‘gmatch’ (string expected, got nil)
[ 86825203] stack traceback:
[ 86825203] [C]: in function ‘string.gmatch’
[ 86825203] SERVER/Server.lua:243: in function ‘stringsplit’
[ 86825203] SERVER/Server.lua:125: in local ‘userCallback’
[ 86825203] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:274: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 86825203] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
[ 86825203] stack traceback:
[ 86825203] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 86825203] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 86825203] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Greetings Flatracer,

I love this script and also wanna use it!! But maybe its time for an update and with update I mean that you should update the kill logs that MK2 guns will be showed up too etc. I also would you help otherwise with that if you want.

Greetings, Timo Nismo
Ps. Contact me on Discord is how can you can speak the fastest way with me (TimoTF5#4418)

1 Like

Weapons.lua (7.4 KB)
Here you go! I have not tested this but it should work.
Goes into the client folder.

Bug… It wont give update when a player Kills another Player (With Time)

i keep receiving errors in my console