[WIP] FiveM-Stores v0.1.2

ty for the great script. Is there a chance that you could add text to the blip so we can customize what it says. For instance, all of the stores say heist I would love it if they just said store. If that’s too much ill see if, I can just change it on my end.

I have also seen another bug where multiple of an NPC will spawn as people join the server.It has been happening in all the store locations and some of the NPCs even leave their stores. the best example is going to the strip club with other people on the server and multiple bartenders and bouncers and strippers show up but it also happens in the other stores with NPCs

I’ve included the bugs on the GitHub for your convenience @Streetcorps.

Do you gonna make a option that we can use the Ammunation, buy things at shops, and robber them?

@Streetcorps - shopkeepers are waiting for thier customers who are walking around in the streets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - all well - thanks

@AlpheusNL It is up to the community to contribute to the source for making that to happen.
This resource was created to get developers working together. if nobody joins up for working on it then i guess the answer is no :slight_smile:

@Thor alright thanks , i will investigate the other ones and will keep you guys up to date.

Thanks for the speedy fix!

Your resource list has me curious. Is “gangs” the gang blip script that was posted in the forums? And what is “MissionText”?

No need to answer if these are top secret .:wink:

in the taxi update i did this with SetBlipNameFromTextFile(downtownc, "TXM_BLIP")
However i couldn’t find the correct ones for all the shops. if you find them please let me know and i will add them.

Why would you again delete it?

5 Likes