[WIP] FiveM-Stores v0.1.2

The script has been updated, @GanjaMonster i have posted the change log this time :wink:

2 Likes

@Genesis i have added the gun stores in the dev branch.

1 Like

This is a great release, thank you! It definitely adds more life to the FiveReborn world.

1 Like

awesome great job :wink:

Anyone here willing to help with the menu for the gun or general shops?

2 Likes

Thank you so much personally from me to you.
If i could pay you back i would.

@Streetcorps try nativeui menu ???

@Streetcorps if i was a good coder i would definitely help but i suck at it, im not sure why nobody else got interested in this

That’s a shame. I wonder if it just won’t take more time. In my case unfortunately I have zero skills in the area. But I would consider just leaving up the download link and code to see if it gets interest over time, or even just leave it for someone else to take up if you don’t want to have any further role.

It’s a great idea and an amazing start - why delete it entirely? Either way thanks for the effort.

1 Like

how is that reason to delete it from existence? it could get picked up by someone else at a later time, perhaps serve as an example for people to use in the future - there is no reason to just nuke every trace of it ever having existed…

3 Likes

:fearful: i was really hyped for this release… why remove the source code… atleast let others work on it if u are done with the project…

1 Like

@Streetcorps If you could share the source code again I might take a look at it.

3 Likes

If you could share the source code to allow the community to continue building on this project it would be great.

Share the source (even if it’s from an archive), credit Street and continue dev?

I noticed that a lot of people downloaded the source on github however it looks like no developers are interested to share / work together on this project.

Also, it’s only been a week bro!

2 Likes

Can someone make the peds idle and unstoppable because when I shoot them they stay dead for the remainder of the server.

barber shops are now available in the dev branch.

@roboticgamer i have created a issue report for your request

1 Like

@Streetcorps I have been troubleshooting this bizarre problem with peds not spawning on streets on a server that has many of the amazing new mods that have been created here lately.

In another thread I wondered if it might be your survival mod but you were of course right and it wasn’t a problem at all. I did find an issue with the Advanced Sync mod but I now have that working fine on its own. But I have STILL been getting this problem of peds not spawning when certain mods are combined on the server, until I tried disabling Stores.

I wonder if anyone else is seeing this? I just tested the server with Stores only and I was getting zero (or next to zero) peds spawning on the streets. The intended functions of Stores do seem to work great. But I’m not sure if this crowd/peds issue is an unintended glitch, or if I have just messed something up.

@Streetcorps @Loque - same here, peds not spawning when “stores” mod on - will do a little more testing this aft - thanks for yr work Streetcorps much appriciated

I have had the same issue if, I run the stores resource no ped spawn except the ones in the stores

Thx for the feedback, @Loque @Thor @Healshot

Update

i just found the bug and fixed it local.
The update will be available on Github tonight.

4 Likes