[WIP] FiveM-Stores v0.1.2

FiveM-Stores

This resource has been deleted thanks to this garbage community who downloaded & customized it, but never shared anything back.

Screenshots

13 Likes

Idea: Connect to Essentialmode and use the money system that comes with essentialmode

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, i have added your suggestion to Github, for the people who want to help with the integration.

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you so much. I was getting sick and tired of having the open interior mod for stores, but no one being inside. It will make for robbing stores a lot more in depth. I hope you get more support on this, although this is simple, in my opinion, it is very needed. Something that FiveM should have implemented anyway. I don’t know why there didn’t but that’s besides the point.
Thanks again,
Zach

2 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Looks amazing, I was actually planning on making something like this myself but you beat me to it! Also saved me some time, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

ayyy nicely done :slight_smile: are you planning on populating the whole city ?

1 Like

@GanjaMonster the plan is to integrate all the shops with peds, rob the shops. or buy items in the stores.

1 Like

More stores have been added.

u should keep a changelog so we can tell them apart

@GanjaMonster Will try to think about it in the future :wink: however you can always see the latest changes on Github

@Streetcorps ayyy goodpoint haha if u need help with it like finding the stores or coordinates let me know i can help out

@GanjaMonster sure all help is welcome as mentioned before :wink:
The best way to add your changes is true a pull request

thanks in advance.

Feel free to contribute to the source :slight_smile:

@Streetcorps i hope this will help you, you can populate the whole place if you like xD

##http://gtaforums.com/topic/792877-list-of-over-100-coordinates-more-comming/

##http://gta-5-map.com/

COORDINATES ON THE GO JUST CLICK WHERE TO PLACE MARKER GET XYZ via website so use the drop down on the right go down look for @locator which is the pic thats yellow and black u can move that wherever u want and when you click find it will give u the xyz’s

##http://gta5map.glokon.org/

@GanjaMonster i wrote , “feel free to contribute to the source”, not give me the links so i can find and add all the coordinates by myself :stuck_out_tongue: but thanks for the links ;).

i will push another update to Github tonight.

1 Like

haha i was busy doing other stuff but there is already map editor files for like interiors all that im too lazy to fly around the map and try to get coords xD thats why i gave u the easier way without having to noclip everywhere but theres already mods with these coords out there im sure you can find them it would be nice to just populate shops and then like actuall building like the PD dept or Airport etc

I would like to personally thank you for making this. I have needed this for so long but I don’t know LUA at all.
I would also like to ask if weapon shops will ever be possible or a thing?

Thanks for the feedback @genesis.
To answer your question regarding the weapon shops, this is possible but it will take some time before i will integrate them.

Also i want to make this script a “community job” and not “a one-men job” so i hope other developers will join in.

Thanks for the answer! Both parts completely understandable, I wish you and the community luck upon improving this script!