[Release] FiveM Natives - Snippets/Completions for Sublime Text, VS Code, Atom, & Notepad++

Update: Notepad++ support is now added!

Download and install instructions available in the original post.

<3 nice release thanks

apparently my “response” thingy didn’t show, i was telling that to the guy aboth me who asked for a NP++ version since that already exists.

Like it

Thanks you :slight_smile:

Sadly all links are dead :frowning: Would you please re-upload them ? I love Atom and I want to code with it. Thx

Bluethefurry was talking about this one that already existed: [Dev Tool / Release] Lua Native Function Code Hints in Notepad++ (v3.0) which is definitely not outdated…

If you’re looking for a Notepad++ version you could also use the link from above.

My bad, links are now fixed.

1 Like

Does this still work in Atom for anyone else? I had it working once, but after a restart it seems to not work at all.

Simple fix boi, use sublime :wink:

No one asked you for your shit opinion @sadboilogan :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I fixed it by putting the snippets into Atom’s snippet file rather than a separate one.

Is it possible to do such a wonderfull stuff for IntelliJ ? Thanks for a great work btw :slight_smile:

Also support for Brackets would be nice, I like using Brackets the most. I’ll use NPP for now.

This will help me a lot when im going to code.

i love you

Awesome, thanks for the VSC support!

I went into my Notepad++ installation directory and in the plugins folder there wasn’t any APIs folder so I created one and dropped the proper .xml file into it. When I relaunched the program (in a .lua file) it doesn’t seem to grab any of the natives unless they were already used in the file.

Would this work for Visual Studio Code - Insiders?

Download links are down

I have just generated another list, here are the updated files: https://jonbird.ca/fivem-snippets/

Thanks!