[Release] FiveM Maps / Vehicles / Enhancements

alright, thanks, ill look into it

Sorry for long wait I have moved to GitHub as it works whole lot better due gta5-mods take way too long to approve file uploading.

Updated More New Maps / Fixed existing maps to new file upload. Enjoy using these resources. I will upload maps frequently.

Updated 3 Maps into the list
I am working on my own customed maps

Fantastic work!

When you get a chance do you think you can do the ALIVE maps? Like Sandy Shores?

Or you could always teach me? :smiley:

There’s a tutorial somewhere on this forum

impossible !!! sorry

I can now develop own customed maps via map editor, give ideas and suggestions if liked. As of now working more focused on PALETO bay police station. I will give out screen shots of its progress of being making. Any ideas or suggestions on what i should add to improve the PALETO bay police station. My next goal is maybe building a better state trooper headquarter as people requested it earlier. I will do my best on making two San andreas state police headquarter. Let me know anything, I am open to all ideas and suggestions after PALETO bay polive station or also give me ideas for PALETO bay police station. I am also thinking on building more secured place as I can make working doors working moving gates and other objects. I am very excited to release my own work to public. Please ask bdkohn (me) or ask @Cyneticfr for more futher questions on more maps to be converted. Ask me for more questions on customed made maps. Please check @Cyneticfr thread for his own map conversion. We both will keep up to date with more maps. @ExiledSpark I will check into mansion under the bridge. If @Cyneticfr says So it can be impossible due more things may not work with fivem. I will take futher look and see if I can make it possible if not it means ive tried. If @Cyneticfr tried then i cant.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Since you did do the Paleto Bay Alive.

Sandy Shore Alive Released
Sandy Shore Modern Airport Released
Released San Andreas State Police Vehicles

1 Like

Any pictures of the vehicles? and are they named police2 etc

Their are no images as their customed vehicles and their not named police2, they are named statepolice file

So the names to add them to the shops are the folder names for example: State_CrownVic

to spawn them, you have to custom spawn name.
and yes to configuration is like State_CrownVic

1 Like

The police bike is nice but has no sound

The charger and police bike have no sirens, but thanks

I have already tried so if I say impossible it is that the tests were done

Rib use luxart siren @RIB

I am using luxart and it still has no siren