[Release] FiveM Maps / Vehicles / Enhancements

You need to open the folder and find the other folder (not images) and put it in the server resources folder then add to the config the name of that folder.
Ex.
Folder name: zancudo
Add this to config: start zancudo
Base it off of that. Hope I helped solve your issue.

Tried your bayside map , didnt load but random props. Checked config it is there just spawns random chunks in the sky please advise

Any info on the bayside map?

2 Likes

If you want to, add these.
ā€œI made all of theseā€¦ā€

Sorry been long day finishing my college

Im working on a drift server.
Could you make something nice to drift through? Only a little place. Would be very nice, like your maps, i just downloaded some of them :slight_smile:

@Quetschlex, I will take a look into this for you as I am currently busy with school work. When I have the time and chances ill make drift cars, drift handling and drift tracks for you from scratch. Where you want the drift located. Please let me know and I will make it customed on Grand Theft Auto 5.

I dont need cars and handling.
Maybe a garage, where the players can drift up or down in circles, or a drive through = drift through?
How about a place for car meetingsā€¦ near docks in a big hall or something like that.

what to do if there are no people (bots)

Does anyone know how to get vehicles to spawn with ymap? I made a map mod and all the props spawn except the vehicles, does anyone know why and how they are not spawning?

@e4a6b6d0e8ae8688ac1c
AI are not designed to work in object maps. You have to configure them as your own in FiveM. Basically you have to set it up yourself.

@AntwanR942
No you cannot, though you can set your own vehicles in your own FiveM as a coding line. Look around in the forum how to spawn your own vehicles to spawn in game when server boots. Only way.

@Muddy_Creek01
I have added your maps in the post under Player Created Maps

@Quetschlex
I will see what I can do

1 Like

Thank you I am going to be releasing more soon :wink:

how to spawn NPS on the map

@e4a6b6d0e8ae8688ac1c
Please read this article topic on how it works

Ughhh, one little question:
On my server, Trevors House, Simeons Dealership and some other indoor places are broken.
I can see through the map and when i walk in, i fall through the map.
Could you make a .ymap File to fix these places? If you can, i would send you the exact name of all the places, this bug shows up.

I will try and investigate this further. I will do everything to see how I can manage to fix this.

Updated ELS VPD Pack for ELS FiveM Vehicles (Completed half of the pack, will complete whole pack soon) Will be releasing more ELS Based Vehicles.

Can someone help me load this map into FiveM. I need to stream gta_unlock_all_objects.asi but im not sure how???
I have the map file here ! its .xml as im using object loader!
map.xml (326.4 KB)

@AntwanR942 will look into it.
For some reason map converters do not work.

I have seen servers with maps that need things such as gta_unlock_all_objects,asi but cant seem to figure out how they have done it.