[Release] FiveM Handling for the Manual Transmission Mod

Also moved to #development:releases

can you use keyboard to control the gears?

Yes you can, but just buy a used racing wheel with H shifter from craiglist, trust me once you are driving with that, you are hooked, it feels so great driving these cars now, with this mod and redux it feels like a whole different game.

I dont have time for that, i should not be working on this mod but i do it any way, i have allot of other work that needs addressing, i am hoping some one else will learn and take over project. in order to work properly all files should be used to gether, i am working on the Camera now so i can modify Redux effects. and aspect ratio, everybody needs to see the aspect ratio 21. i am also looking to turn of interior dashboard lights so far no luck

Realistic handling.meta explanation :
Weight is important, if u want to create your own realistic version of the handling.meta.
Make sure you add weight to different type of vehicles.
Cars fMass 1400 change too 1400 + 0000 so it becomes 14000000
Trucks fMass 9000 change too 9000 + 00000 so it becomes 900000000
(Pickup should be addressed like cars)
Motor/bikes fMass 700 change too 700 + 0 so it becomes 7000
For the speed change every fInitialDriveMaxFlatVel that starts with a 1 and change it 2.
The thing u need to realise is 1400 kilo is not 1400 kilo in GTA.
90 miles is not 90 miles in GTA.
My advice ignore everything you learned and test out different ways with extreme settings to get a fix on adjustment you think is right :slight_smile:
If you have done this, you are now ready to add the C# project and create your own realistic handling.
As soon as some one fixes the x360ce flight stick plug in, or something simular i will tackle the flight handling to and make it realistic.

I meant so that I can contribute.

Alright i have no idea how that works, so if you would set it up and pass the link here i will update there untill it is final.

Do I get it right that I have to have installed IKT’s MT for my client?

Well, my only issue with this otherwise amazing MT is that it’s only client sided and maybe cos of that reason sound of RPM isn’t transferred correctly to other clients. It’s like ppl around you are going on neutral the whole time…

None of your comments make any sense to me… i just updated the mod it is now even more realistic then befor… i am checking for flaws and testing it now as we speak…
What is a IKT / MT ?

IKT is author of manual transmission (MT) script for GTA SP.

Yea i dont know what to say because i dont know what you are trying to say.
The Manual gears mod is client side… my mod is Server side.but it needs Manual Gears mod.
And needs to be drivin with a racing wheel pref with H shifter and clutch.
I am uploading new video in a couple moments.

U need this handling mod or my mod will not work.

Realistic driving mod is getting stable and more and more realistic… just found out i had two lines of code in the wrong spot. there will be another update in a couple of days/hours

Test server?

is there anyone who has a server that already has this script on so i can test it???

yes @godgutten 429project server is mine… i just took a break, so u can test it. you need at least a racing wheel with clutch and some type of gear… i dont know how it handles with out it.
and you need Manual Gears FiveM.
the server is about 15 hours online per day.

Dont forget to set the Racing wheel to 900 degrees… now it is a test server, i am rebooting it quite allot, everytime i change something, i reboot the server… i will upload a drift video uphill/downhill today.

Source project updated 05-08-2018 :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ehTFgFQC5fzc_V4qtlzvg0yRbFaDwt-a

Server resources Files only updated 05-08-2018 :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cLJyzFFiQEXkqXaioX0tBUVyl6pGIXbJ

Fixes :
900 degree oversteering at low speed.
Code in the wrong place.
Fine tuning.

Latest video :slight_smile:

incase you are wondering how i got this resolution…
This is actually the work of aspect ratio.
You can enable this option by making a resolution that has been accepted in the nvidia control panel.
Or search for the one that is already build in GTA 5.
one or two resolutions prob 1366x678 or something like that has the option to use ASPECT RATIO 21.
Once enabled u can now set it to any resolution and it will automatic be on aspect ratio 21. even if it does not support it.
Dont change the aspect ratio… if u do u need to start over again…