This mod is a modified timecycle and visualsettings.dat, it is made specifically for FiveM. Below are a list of features and with this mod you will gain between 10 to 20 more fps depending on your low end spec’s.
- Disabled Bloom (+2 fps)
- Reduced FarClip (+5 fps)
- Reduced LOD Distances for SLOD (+10 fps)
- Disabled Tree Imposters (+1 fps)
- Disabled Blur and HDR (+3 fps)
How to Install?
- Navigate to your main FiveM Directory
- Open FiveM Application Data with the snail icon, its a folder.
- Then Drag and drop the citizen folder from the mod into that folder, it will do the rest
- Open FiveM and hope this helps.
This mod was tested on an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM 1333mhz, AMD Radeon HD 6570 1gb GPU
Original Avg FPS: 32
Mod Avg FPS: 55
Any questions or issues, just respond below and I will do my best to answer them.
FiveM For Low End PC’s.zip (209.5 KB)