[Release] FiveM-BanSql

@J.Manlet More ban info it’s done. you can look in source code.
I will make a new release after make preload SQL as an config option.

1 Like

Do this works fine?

Seems to be some problems with the script from what i can read

Install it and see. You can find out in minutes rather than waiting for author to get back to you(if it happens at all).

New release V1.0.3

Making commands more simple.
Add more ban info, SteamID/FiveMLicense/IP
Fix if you have more then 1 player banned player can reconnect.
Optimize ban and banperm fonction.

Uploading…

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:234: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        servcfx> er/main.lua:234: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>

Dude everytime I do a ban this is what I get nothing happens…
Command

banoffline 0 "Name Here"

Idk what it is man even with this updated version bro.

@KrizFrost
What version of essentielmode you use?
Have you this error with /ban too?

I just recently updated it, but how do I check the version ?

When you start your server, ES does a version check. You can see what you’re running during the startup process in the terminal.

It wasn’t updated to the correct version
odd but now when I banned someone and I go to login now after I banned them we have a problem…
I get banned and it states my IP is their IP. also grabs my License as well

@KrizFrost
Fix here

Can not ban offline for some odd reason

@KrizFrost Have you update FiveM server build. I have listen the last version have a trouble with mysql async.

2 Likes

Updating it causes mad issues with the server completely breaks ESX with the new branch of FiveM so I doubt thats going to be a fix

anyone having issues with this not banning people? i added someone to db than they where able to join

can we have a ban reload consol command

New release for some fix

@Skrubby You edit your sql and want to reload the banlist?
For now you can just restart the ressource but i can look for that.

Would it be possible to make this send the logs to a discord channel? one channel for unbans, one for bans? maybe by using esx_discord_bot? If that would be possible, this would be AWESOME! :smiley:

So do i use those commands in-game or how?

@Ruippinen Yes all command are in-game

@ItzDusty Yes i can do it, i finish to work on my new ressource and i will make this after.