[Release] Five M Visual Pack (Update 10-14-20)

How do we get rid of this rain Its way to annoying

Does this work on a server that has client scripts disabled?

Yes it does work its only for client visuals

Is there anyway to adjust the darkness, cant see anything? Also seeing further the 300 yards is blurry any ideas to fixing that?

1 Like

How can I get rid of the fog or dust or whatever it is when its on light snow? Its very bad

Hey, I could use a little help. New server. I’ve installed this, one non-ELS car and one ELS car, along with ELS obviously ([Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns). Everything looks great, but when I get more than like 10m from the car the lights disappear(as in you can’t tell that they’re on). The environmental lighting still works, there’s still reflections, but the lights actually on the car don’t show anymore. Any ideas where to go?

Here’s what I’ve played with so far:
-vehicles.meta LODs
-vehicles.meta HDTextureDist

-Carcols.meta lightFalloffMax

-visualsettings.dat car.lod.distance.high/low
-visualsettings.dat car.emissiveMultiplier
-visualsettings.dat car.coronas.beginstart

playing with the vehicles.meta HDtextureDist helped a little bit with the non-ELS vehicle but not greatly. Any ideas as to what causes it?

It crashes my game on startup

1 Like

How can I make the night brighter without changing my default gta brightness setting?

1 Like

Not sure why but the clouds look like a moviemaker slideshow. They move in like 10 fps.

is there a way to turn down the brigthness on the airplane instruments https://gyazo.com/36de0e9bd065aabb42fae7b43e95f166

only for you its a client side mod

plane.controlpanel.light.intensity in the “visualsettings” file (FiveM/FiveM Application Data/citizen/common/data)

I’m interested in this too

This is crashing my game as soon as i load into the server? has this been updated recently?

has anyone figured out lights if so please let me know

have you found a fix

Nice Visual Mod i like how you don’t have to put anything in your GTA V Files and the instructions are pretty much dummy-proof

Terrible Visual Mod, has made my Police Lights go Orange and Very Light Blue or completely white.

I would love to get my nights to be brighter but if I bring up my brightness it washes out things. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong

is there a way to turn down brigthness on the interior hospital/shops?
The hospital is too bright in Night. Plz Help :slight_smile: