[Release] Five M Visual Pack (Update 10-14-20)

is there a way to turn down the brigthness on the airplane instruments https://gyazo.com/36de0e9bd065aabb42fae7b43e95f166

only for you its a client side mod

plane.controlpanel.light.intensity in the “visualsettings” file (FiveM/FiveM Application Data/citizen/common/data)

I’m interested in this too

This is crashing my game as soon as i load into the server? has this been updated recently?

has anyone figured out lights if so please let me know

have you found a fix

Nice Visual Mod i like how you don’t have to put anything in your GTA V Files and the instructions are pretty much dummy-proof

Terrible Visual Mod, has made my Police Lights go Orange and Very Light Blue or completely white.

I would love to get my nights to be brighter but if I bring up my brightness it washes out things. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong

is there a way to turn down brigthness on the interior hospital/shops?
The hospital is too bright in Night. Plz Help :slight_smile:

Yep that is why I do not use the pack as it is like that all the time. Then the nights are to dark. Yes I get nights are like that but damn I want to see things.

I found a string in the visualsettings file in the data folder, you can up the values on “car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on” and “car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on” to make the lights shine more and make them look brighter, awesome Visual mod doe :ok_hand:

When I try to drag the visualsettings.dat into my data folder, it saves it as a firefox folder but not an actual folder with the folder icon on it. Can someone help me plz, cuz when I go into FiveM and police lights arent as vibrant as my friends. And he downloaded the exact same stuff.

I installed this but it makes my lights look white ish. Some are red and blue but the others are just straight white. Can someone explain to me whats happening and how I fix this

1 Like

How do I disable the motion blur?

would that work with a low end to a mid end pc?

i dont find the installtion/the website for the mods

How do you unistall the packs ? Rain is annoying and also I can’t see enemies in dark.

How do I uninstall the mod?