[Release] Firestation YMAP

Hey Destiny,
We have been trying to get this fire station into our servers as I absolutely love it but it wont seem to work. We implement it in however it continues to say it can not load the resource. We have tried just about everything and im not sure if we are doing something wrong or if it is no longer functional?
Thanks for your time,
Dani

Did you guys try putting it in with other ymap assets?

We sure have, and they worked just fine!

@Destiny - Your release has been removed for the time being as it requires individuals to sign up for a third party website. This is against our rules for Releases, please upload either directly here or a free, non-account based hosting site and flag it for relisting. Thank you :mascot:

Great map.
Loaded just fine for me.
However, I’ve had the following happen in my localhost testing server, after spawning some vehicles, parking them & driving elsewhere (prison for example).

Not sure, if this is just an issue on my end or not, so I figured I’d post. The allcity_medical resource is present in my server & has been started/ is running at the time of that screenshot

Edit: After reading some past posts, before the V2 “lifted” version was released, I see the falling through the floor has been mentioned before, to some extent.

I think that is because the wooden floor is not the actual ground. While going away from the firestation it unloads the props from a certain distance, causing your firetruck to hit the actual ground. When you come back it loads the props back in, causing it to look like this. I might have found a way to get rid of the bushes in the first release. So i might give that a try as soon as my GTA 5 is fixed…

Regards,
Destiny

Any updates on this map’s progress?
If not (no worries), do you have a link for V1 of this map so I could utilize V1 for the time being?

I think i will have to discontinue the project. I’ve had to reinstall my OS not getting anything of my old files. Since i don’t have the XML file of it, i can’t work on it further, unless there is a way to edit ymaps or convert them to xml files. I remember sending an XML file to someone, but i can’t remember who it was.

Anyway, i think you guys will have to work with what you have right now. I might be working on a new firestation from scratch in the future though.

Regards,
Destiny

where did you get that five vehicles from

@Destiny I love the station. I have installed it in my server but I am having a hard time finding it. Can you please send me a picture of the map and where it is located? Thanks.

Its in sandy, but I dont think it works anymore. Its behind the Yellowjack near the satellite dishes, and its not showin up for me either.

Okay thank you