[Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha

you are on esx discord ? pm me :slight_smile:

thank you!
im not sure why, but now it worksā€¦ maybe ive done a typing error somwhereā€¦ after the 4th time reinstalling the script i had success lol

but thank you anyways! very nice from you!

I have a dumb request or question, new to this. I was wondering if there was a way to add the blip on the map to where the fire has spawned. I am using a fx server base.

1 Like

ok cool got this working am going to change the command codes so people wont wily nilly spawn fires question do fires spawn randomly and wuld my firecrews have enough time to respond

there is random fires as I have been messing with it. some I have found some Iā€™m still trying to find. I hope that helps.

also would there be a permission system so people cant spawn fires only people u want 2

1 Like

in my dev server i set it to ā€œchanceforspreadā€ to 3000 and the fire was huge change it for your preference

How would I take out the fire at the vespucci police station? after an hour of game play it gets old running over there to put out the fire. Also, and I think Iā€™ve asked once already but, add a map blip like some home security companies have to show location?

any ideas how to repair the removefire function?
i tried to let a fire go for 1 hour and it never stops burning - could be horrible for the server after a bit of time with a few fires goingā€¦ and ofcourse its messy thenā€¦
also about the timer per player - any idea how we can change this to a little bit better solution like ā€œrandom time value between 10-60 minutesā€ or something instead?

im not skilled to do that sadlyā€¦

is there a way to make the fire smaller and the smoke bigger and not fade away

2 Likes

I press F7 but nothing happens.

Same. I was working and Iā€™m gonna guess something with FiveM broke it. An update would be great.

you guys proble wont see an update. if you scroll up you will see where the author said he was not going to work on this script anymore. anyone was free to take over it just give proper credit.

1 Like

im using the newest verions of esx, fxserver and so on and i can spawn fires without issuesā€¦
the only problem is, that it never stops burning if nobody takes out the fireā€¦ and that could couse some serios problems if you think about the random firespawns that are attached to the playercountsā€¦

the script is awesomeā€¦ but somebody with proper skills really should rework itā€¦
i wish i couldā€¦

then u just do /firestop

yesā€¦ if an admin is online and thinks about thatā€¦
a routine that stops a fire after an amount of time would be better and i just dont have coding skills that allow me to achieve that sadly. im trying to learn at the momentā€¦ but it will take some time ^^

I disabled the F7 key. Too many issues with people accidently hitting that key. Now Iā€™m looking to get the script whitelisted so only certain people can even start them. That way I know someone is on to stop it if need be.

yeahā€¦ just comment the F7 Hotkey part out in the scriptā€¦
but whitelisting the command only for a specific role from mysql DB is something that i couldnt get to workā€¦
if somebody achieves that, it would be nice if he could share itā€¦

1 Like

Hello rjross2013 we here at DOD has installed your fire script and kept it in until now because we have installed it in yesterday and ever since we installed our serverā€™s CPU was spiking like crazy and the CPU in our server normally stays at 0.19-0.39 but now its been spiking to 1.00 around there and just now it spiked to 3.00 when a fire spawned on Kalifa Road so we have uninstalled it sorry to say but we just wanted to let you know to see if it was just us or something needs to get fixed.

How do you start and stop fire?