[Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha

id have to try it later though cause our VPS has gone weird and i cant connect :frowning:

yes that is possible, in fact it is quite easy you just copy and paste the current fire spawning line and change the effect

Thats going to be great @rjross2013 Canā€™t wait for the new update!

@rjross2013 https://gyazo.com/59ac5ade3521a76989c0d453c0fabdcf

suggestion build it together with a firefighter mod so sometimes a fire randomly spawns at randomly times then the firefighters on duty will get a call and a waypoint will be set for them.

Im sure he has said that if you read^^ @Mikkel_Krogfelt

Hello, Iā€™m having some issues with your script. I tested this script both on my development server and then the RP server. While I tested on dev server it worked just fine. Spawning manually worked and everyone could see the fire. No random fires were spawned though. (Might be because I didnā€™t wait the 20 minutes that I had to). Then I moved it over to the RP server. Almost the opposite happened. There were random fires spawning all the time. But nobody could see them. The manually spawned fires also disappeared after i couple of seconds. Do u know what could be wrong? It would help me and my community alot!

Thanks!

Hey guys, any other updates like the blip to find the random fires? This is one of the best scripts to date, thank you

Iā€™m here like the others who ask for this , blip to show where the fire start will be awesome . I canā€™t wait to see the update one day :slight_smile:

If not , does anyone have made their own lines to add blips to show fire location ?

is there anyway to make fire , police and ems respond to these fire locations?

i manually created a fire blip at the locations i set fires to be. It sucks but it does the job.

Do you mean that you blip appear on the big map all the times or it appear when the fire starts ?
If its not too secret, can you tell me how you did that ?

no secret at all, feel free to join my discord for more information Discord Link

My main problem is that it is pretty much hit or miss. I was trying to spawn a fire on the mountain, and after about 10 seconds the big fire that spawned, turned into a tiny fire. Hit or miss. Sometimes it does this, and sometimes it doesnā€™t. But it mightā€™ve been because of location. But if it is a bug, any fix for it?

Hey guys, is it possible to put the fire out with a fire extinguisher?
if it dont work maybe you can fix that it will be realistic

Its already possible

You already canā€¦

Iā€™ve realized that this uses what I can only describe as the games fire cache to do this and after about setting two fires, you canā€™t do anymore and even molotovā€™s donā€™t combust. The game simply wonā€™t render any fire anymore, even after putting out previous ones. Then you have to restart the resource from your console to be able to start more. At least in my experience.

you are absolutely correct @eltuis10 I have been searching for a way to make it so that people can render more fires than they can, but we are limited currently with the number rockstar has set. as for versions of this script that people make please feel free to release them within this thread and ill add the separate download link in the main thread along with who made it!

1 Like

I have since started a job so i no longer have the time needed to improve the script to the point that i would like it to be, but i AM opening the doors for other developers to post changes to this script within this thread or on their own threads with the title of [REVISION] and you must put a link to this thread at the very top before anything else.

(I want you to do that mainly so i can keep track of updates and possible use them in future updates)