[Release] Fire/EMS Pager + Fire Siren Resource

Christopher,

I have set it up exactly how you have shown. Its still telling me im not white listed. Is there a way i can turn off the white list so people who want to can use the pager?

If you change that to false, it will disable the whitelist.

If can, create a new issue on GitHub so we can fix your whitelisting issue properly! :smiley:

Yes sir, Thank you and great work with this script! Ive been looking for something like this for a while now. Thank you for your help

1 Like

no problem and no i have not messed with any codes

1 Like

Added a separate config so you guys donā€™t have to go fishing through all the other variables in the resource :fishing_pole_and_fish: Also that new wiki page runs you though how to use the fire siren in other resources (such as ESX, etc.) :wink:

I think I might know the problem; there was a mistake in the wiki (sorry!): the tone name must be in all lowercase, Iā€™ve updated the wiki accordingly, and Iā€™ve also added the video tutorial, hopefully this will fix the issue!

Somehow it fixed itself we just need to lower the volume

The newest update messed it up. Even if I disable the whitelist commands it still says Iā€™m not whitelisted to use them.

I am afraid I cannot replicate the issue :confused: The resource checks whitelisting when a player joins the server, instead of every time the player runs a command, to increase efficiency, so if you installed the update and restarted the resource with the server running and players in it, that would mean those players would have to rejoin before they would be whitelisted again, perhaps this is your issue?

Fixed by updating to latest version.

Works (Whitelist is disabled) when the resource is up, but as soon as you restart the resource it tells everyone theyre not whitelisted

You should make changes when the server is offline :slight_smile:

Now available on GitHub! Enjoy!

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for implementing my suggestion!

1 Like

One of my Assistant Chiefs suggested this, but when I try to go to the github, I get an error that it canā€™t be found. I can go to your profileā€™s root page where I can see the link to the pager and the medical script, but when I click either, I get an error.

Disregard, I had checked other links I had saved in Github and they were working, but apparently only their Issues pages are ok. I went and tried to go to the main page of one of them and received the same error and then googled Github Down and realized they are having major issues so this is likely a Them issue and not your links.

is there a way to do /page fire MVA on Joshua RD

Read here.

1 Like

I donā€™t really understand what youā€™re saying sorry, are you having an issue with the script, or an issue with GitHub?

^ Thank you Elusion.

Itā€™s now included as standard in the latest version on GitHub.

I got you home slice
-Rex

1 Like

This is amazing!!

1 Like