[Release] FAXES Map Collection [YMAP] [Update 31 Jan]

The lights work like they should. But there is another problem. If someone runs into the lights they break. Then when you leave the area & come back the stop lights will be back but the lights will not work. Is there any fix to this?

Possibly a SandyShores with just more foliage and a few lights here and there. Ive been trying to do it myself with Codewalker. Ive only been successful with adding ONE atm at the SS police station so far, worked fine. Would you maybe have any tutorials or guides that you know of for creating these maps?

EDIT:
I already took the time to re configure this other one that someone hastily threw together. If you could figure out how to get them to save as all one ymap thatd be awesome. I cant for the life of me figure out how to do that. Ive tried to creat multiple resources to for each file to no avail. Any ideas?

Hi @FAXES could you put a tutorial on how to download the paleto map onto a five m server. I’m new to developing.

Already did this haha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzeGqyScLWI

okay thanks mate. your map and other add ons really have made my server better than it was. thanks sir.

1 Like

These maps are no longer maintained. They should still work, but no support will be given as of this stage. If you have bad issues please PM me here on the forums as this is now closed…