[Release] FamilyRP Styled Voice Chat

guys how to do this style for other things ?

is there someone who knows how i could change the color to white when no one is speaking? :slight_smile:

This looks insanely cool!

Thanks, enjoyā€¦It is pretty cool.

Feel free to make edits to the script if it is for personal use only.

How do you report someone or for an example jail them without the numbers

if you have ESX then use this resource. Its F6 menu based jail system

What I am wondering is, if somebody RDMs. How can the player even report the person if there is no number to report

Just code a button, to if letā€™s say arrow down is held down, their number pops up above them? :stuck_out_tongue:

Somebody made something like that on a server I play on, on a regular basis, works just fine.

Well the point of the FamilyRP voice is that there are no numbers so people cant exploit them.
But I guess thatā€™s kind of the reason why only big whitelisted servers use this type of voice chat, nobody is breaking the rules on there.

When have such a big server, and have a dedicated whitelistserver for streamers and other people, who can roleplay, you easily learn eachothers names quickly also, so yea, they really donā€™t have a need for the numbers.

Simply just stating the opportunitiers :smiley:

Just code it so when the person looks at the scoreboard it will show player IDsā€¦ its not that hard.

Iā€™ve seen this in several servers and I am really glad that everyone is enjoying it!

Is there a way to make the marker appear on top of the players head?

DM me your discord info, and I can help you out.

DM Me your discord info, and ill help you out no problem :smiley:

Kodak, If you donā€™t mind but could you show the location these files should be placed? Looking at the Github and it didnā€™t show the location. Also does this work with VRP or is it ESX only?

Should work for anything.

Thanks Kodak for the reply and I got it sorted out

No problem man gl with ur server.