[Release] [External] CloneCAD

v2.0.0 beta is out!

As of posting this the latest release (v1.1.1) has 43/80 ( %53.75 ) of the total commits of project after the release. v1.1.1 is a bad representation of the current progress of this project.

I am not releasing v2.0.0 early, my idea is to finish my plans and then give it half a week to a full week to settle and be tested. If this project piques your interest I’d recommend joining the beta to get a good look at it now or wait for me to upload an updated video. Most of it is the same however the original was very buggy and most of those bugs have been fixed.

If you want to access the beta, join the Discord server and apply for beta access (really easy, you just gotta say you won’t redistribute it in any way otherwise you get banned from the server), wait for me to approve it and give you the role (a bot may be made in the future to automate this), then you have access to the beta releases and feedback.

2 Likes

That was the answer I was looking for, thanks.

The beta has actually been pretty successful. A couple big bugs have been found and patched after some time, and most small bugs have easily been patched. If all goes as planned, v2.0.0 stable should be out tomorrow.

2 Likes

v2.0.0 is out after some delay. Check it out when you can.

2 Likes

How do I actually install this? I only get “client” and “server” folders upon downloading. Am I supposed to port forward some ports, if yes, which ones?

Extract the zips, make changes to settings as needed, forward the port in the sever’s settings file (TCP), then start the server and start the client.

Can a civilian have more than 1 car/plate?

They used to but they can only have 1 now because I heard it got abused.

Client crashes when clicking any buttons

@Haibuddy; support was pulled

Be nice to see what this looks like

Google Site comes up with a 404 Page.

This is outdated and not being worked on anymore. But it has been continued by storm light

1 Like

any pics for this ? please

video broken
oof

This work in ESX Servers ?