[RELEASE] EUP Serve and Rescue + Law&Order 7.5 (Server Side) Update 1.2 Now With ESX Permissions!

I have a problem because it changes my clothes in the store as I can avoid it

I have installed it following instructions and my EUP menu pops up when I do /RIP but all the models are default multiplayer characters with assorted accessories, I have Patreon I read that it may take a few hours is that true? Or is it something else causing that problem?

If you just got element club it can take a couple hours to make it work. Make sure you clear server cache and type /eup to get the menu to pop up.

I tried all that still the same problem, Please help!

/RIP or /EUP?

its /EUP

This is so nice! I have been waiting for the Serve and Rescue part to come out forever, this is a really nice and amazing release.

i got eup in but no uniforms are showing up on the ped its just random outfits i also have a code i have no idea where to put that

You NEED to pay monthly FiveM Element Club

place this code in a cfg file and then execute it.

sv_licenseKey REPLACE_WITH_PAID_KEY

Or you can just put it in your server.cfg file. (This would be easier).

i have it

im trying to figure it out

Hey, I could use some help. We are using the Patreon key and the EUP menu is working, however when we try to spawn a uniform from the menu, it shows us in standard GTA clothes. Jim#6086 on Discord

If you have followed the below steps and everything is installed correctly then you are experiencing the eup glitch (as i like to call it). This will happen to random people and all they need to do is re connect and it will fix. Im not sure why it does this but re connecting should fix your problem.

Devs open me

If you know why it does this, Please dm me the answer because ive been struggling to find a fix.

which element club version do you need? will the cheap $2 one work?

Unfortunately it requires the FiveM Element Club Argentum (Or higher) patreon membership.
So no the $2 one will not work.

Oh oof

Well not really. I mean to be real man if your trying to run a community and $15 is alot to you, well your in for an awakening because running a server hell just being as dev cost money.

Hey, I need help with this EUP, when I leave with a bulletproof vest (with each) some strange things happen at a distance, below gives screenshots. Thanks for a any help.

they look good