[RELEASE] EUP Serve and Rescue + Law&Order 7.5 (Server Side) Update 1.2 Now With ESX Permissions!

emergencyservices
ped
eup
emergency

Can you customise the ped parts? Example would be change security on vest to say secure. Thats just an exapmle thats not what Im planning

You can modify the textures how you would any other ytd…

Thought so thanks

Can You Stream Other EUP Packs Such As The California Law+rescue or no

Yess, you can stream any custom clothing files.

Thanks Because My Community Is Based Off Of LA And Right Know We Are Using The California Law+Rescue Its Client Side I Wanted To Know Before I Do Server Side EUP Thanks

Is There A Way Some One Can Make The California Law+Serve Server Sided That Would Be Great

I am pretty sure you have to manually take all the streamable files extract them via openIV and replace with these, then configure the menu manually. i am not sure but i think it is a way that it could be done.

thanks

you need Element Club

Well aware, I have it.

Why is it that you need elemental club??

Because this feature is currently in testing and may contain bugs/issues.

New release of the ui. I added in permissions for fire, police, and ambulance. So know only those job grades will have access to eup. Command is still the same. /eup in chat.

Ok so let’s say I’m using a ped from LSPDFR can you take the clothing from that ped file and use it in this?

it’s getting stuck at Downloading eup-ui 0.00/0.13 MIB but the number is not moving at all and i’ve done everything right

it didn’t work for some reason i typed /eup but it didn’t say nothing or showed anything

['Medisch Personeel (Kort)'] = {
    category = '[AMBULANCE]',
    ped = 'mp_m_freemode_01',
    props = {
        { 0, 0, 0 }, -- HELMET
        { 1, 0, 0 }, -- BRIL
        { 2, 0, 0 }, -- EAR ASS.
        { 3, 0, 0 },
    },
    components = {
        { 1, 1, 1 }, -- MASK
        { 3, 88, 1 }, -- ARMS
        { 4, 49, 4 }, -- PANTS
        { 5, 1, 1 }, -- BAGS
        { 6, 26, 1 }, -- SHOES
        { 7, 1, 1 }, -- CHAIN
        { 8, 130, 1 }, -- SHIRT
        { 9, 20, 7 }, -- BODY ARMOR
        { 10, 1, 1 }, -- DECALS
        { 11, 17, 1 }, -- TORSO
    },
}

Can someone tell me what the numbers are for z.b my mask 1,1,1 where I have to change something because thank you

The numbers are for the placement of the objects on the peds,

and what numbers are for what 8, 130, 1 where do I have to change the t-shirt z.b which number is meant for that