[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

anyone got the law and order plus Serve & Rescue made together

but JSto
it need to be setup for the streaming for the eup menu to use it

1 Like

Can anyone help me ?

Works perfectly fine for me.

do you have a estimated date of when it will be a release for everyone?

Why to buy membership when FiveM should stay free of any profit? I don’t see any other reason besides profit in this case…

1 Like

@MoravianLion FiveM is free from making profit, they’ve stated those reasons elsewhere. Being a Patreon gives those users special access to test features that are still not fully completed or need more testing, there are also other benefits listed on the Patreon site.

Being a FiveM patreon supporter means you get access to test new and upcoming features that are not ready to release to the public. It’s basically like a beta period of a certain feature/update.

there is couldnt load resource NativeUI

how can i fix this? 20 char

This seems really exciting, something we all have been waiting for, only if it can actually work!!

@Danny-H and @Zulfurix, oh, I read that membership in this will allow me to use only this aplha resource.

In this case, my POV on this is bit different now. Good luck or, as I say, just patience!

Anyone know how to make this work in game? When i choose any skin in the menu it changes me to an mp character which i assume that this was supposed to be overrided with the EUP skin pack. Do i have to become a FIveM Patron for me to get access to stream these files?

yes you need to be a patreon

how much would it be a month to get this working

Anyone have a list as to what clothes are related to what files. I would like to make this pack smaller but do not know what to delete and what to keep. I have no clue which stream files relate to what.

My question is:: Is it still client side like the other one?

Read the title?

//20

im going to clarify this for everyone this this is server sided and requires Element Club Argentum :cd: for the clothes to show in game.