[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Did you find a solution?

Yes. We stream a few items from the eup pack without having the /eup menu installed (custom badges and belts, etc). All you need to do is make sure the naming convention matches that of the stream files in the eup pack. The object then streams just like anything else. You do need the $15 Pateron to stream mp models tho.

Just recently me and a few other communities can’t use EUP anymore and I’m not sure why because everything it’s spitting out seems like a bunch of hashes and then it core dumps and the server stops. Help? [Began Happening Late December] [We Do Have Element Club]

EUP works client side. Public players won’t see it, but if your community has it installed, they will see it. That’s what did. So what if the public can’t see it. And you don’t need to be a patreon to use it client side.

Hello, I would give someone from the eup-stream file, _resources.lua file
thank you very much

['Medisch Personeel (Kort)'] = {
    category = '[AMBULANCE]',
    ped = 'mp_m_freemode_01',
    props = {
        { 0, 0, 0 }, -- HELMET
        { 1, 0, 0 }, -- BRIL
        { 2, 0, 0 }, -- EAR ASS.
        { 3, 0, 0 },
    },
    components = {
        { 1, 1, 1 }, -- MASK
        { 3, 88, 1 }, -- ARMS
        { 4, 49, 4 }, -- PANTS
        { 5, 1, 1 }, -- BAGS
        { 6, 26, 1 }, -- SHOES
        { 7, 1, 1 }, -- CHAIN
        { 8, 130, 1 }, -- SHIRT
        { 9, 20, 7 }, -- BODY ARMOR
        { 10, 1, 1 }, -- DECALS
        { 11, 17, 1 }, -- TORSO
    },
}

Can someone tell me what the numbers are for z.b my mask 1,1,1 where I have to change something because thank you

Wait so if i need to make this work do i have to donate? @fendretti?

Yes, you need to become a patreon I believe you need the $15 one (FiveM Element Club Argentum :cd:)
You can get it here: https://www.patreon.com/fivem

Is it just 1 time pay or like every month?

It is a subscription so monthly.

I mean kind of little bit much, but it still good

It’s only $15.00 a month, that’s not too much at all. It helps keep the project functioning so they can keep the overhead costs down. You get early access perks, like server sided streaming in which many confuse as strictly “EUP”.

1 Like

How does they get my info, like my server name/ip?

It’s linked using the keymaster system.

i have a question my buddy bought the patron for our community to use the server side eup how would i put in custom uniforms into the script

You stream them.

How do you verify being a FiveM Element Club Argentum Member? I have been a member for over a month and EUP still doesn’t work.

I forget does this replace the MP cloths or the addon? Tag me :stuck_out_tongue:

@FAXES Replaces MP clothes.

1 Like

No issues so far, works great!