[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Is it per month or a one time thing?

per month

I keep getting failed to call inflate errors from EUP, anyone else?

Just install EUP. All works fine.

How can I add somes clothes? put files in the eup-stream/stream/?

All you got to do is buy the $15 Patreon donation on their Patreon page and sign in to FiveM using Patreon and make a key for your server.

Amazing job!

How to restrict it? That command is available for everyone in the server and I wanted to be able to be accessed by the police only inside of the police department and not everywhere they want.

can you make it so it is a addon ped so i dont remove all the civ stuff from MP Male adn MP Female

Nevermind, ignore my post if you have already read it in time before I deleted it. I didn’t go down far enough before posting the message, my bad.

Love this resource. Has anyone else run into an issue where extras 1 category i.e. most of the nice police vests and badges and things disappear a few seconds after putting them on every time?

Did you fix this?

Nope. Just stopped using this.

How do i edit the clothing it uses?

Hello everybody . Sorry for my english (google)
have question about that.

Do I still need to be a customer of https://www.patreon.com/fivem/posts?
I have a server at ZAP.

If so, why do I have to be a customer? Sorry for the stupid questions here are very new :slight_smile:

I’ve tried that many times but I will not show any changed clothes. What am I doing wrong?

do everything as described. have already tried other clothes without success. As I have seen here, others have the same problem as it looks to me sometimes have quite strange clothes even when I search the clothes individually, I see only the original.

would like to have other clothes on my server for police rescue service.

Would appreciate answers.

Have a lot of fun.

you need to pay at the least the 15$ patreon to be able to stream the eup.

Thank you very much. I’ll take a look at that and try

1 Like

Can anyone help with editing the EUP-UI (EUP Menu) to accommodate other uniforms that I want to add / setup?

Or atleast know what the values mean in the file to change them to the correct ones.

So when I try to start eup-ui it says error attempt index nil value (global "NativeUI’)

Can I have some help

How do i add replacement items such as https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/21112-eup-replacement-shoulder-mic-body-cam/?do=download&csrfKey=ca0405cb6c3eb0850546deda8f2a7128 to FiveM EUP?

1 Like

So basically, in FiveM EUP there are NO folders. If you look at the replacement uniforms, you can see that they are separated into folders. If you look closely at the FiveM version, the folder names are at the beginning of the file name. For example, it says “FolderName^filename” So what I mean by that is you have to go through all the replacement files and rename them to the FiveM version. Example Version: “JacobPed” would be the folder. And “JacobsHair” would be ONE of the filfes inside. To convert those to FiveM, simply rename the file to “JacobPed^JacobsHair”. And it would match FiveM’s version of it. If you still don’t understand it, I would create a YouTube version of it for everyone.

1 Like