[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Direct Membership checkout link: https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?c=879980&rid=2629179

Do i need to donate to use this?

Is there a possibility to just stream replacement clothes instead of using a bunch of other stuff around it? Seems unescessary

is it possible in the server side of things to change the clothes to california eup?

Form for Police and Highway Patrol as they are called?

How do I restrict the command /eup to those in the game that is set “agent”?

just got this working, but every time we try and use a model that as a vest or badge. the badge/vest disappear after min. any idea why?

If you are using this and want these custom for your FiveM server please contact me on discord ☤ Tony Soprano ☤#6388

no its not possible because of the fact you will have dup clothing items. and fivem will give you an error when you start your server.

is this still for element club members only and is this for esx or not because I have a non esx server

you can use it for non esx and esx and vrp and yes its for ecm

r/nobodyasked
(20 Chars)

I was told this will be going out publicly… When??

Status ?
When do you think it will be released to everyone ?

Please keep this topic clean, no need to insult people nor provoking a fight.

anyone else having issues with re textured items? ours wont show in game for some reason, even though we replaced existing EUP textures they still show the same as before

are they named the same as they use in this script?

yeah
20 char…

Do you still need to be an Element Club Member to use this?

Does anybody know when this will be out of testing and a subscription will no longer be required? It’s been two months already.