[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

So i need to pay for the one that cost 15 des it stand enywhere that it gives you eup and do you need to have enything else after i bought it?

the menu was working fine and so were all the skins now for whatever reason all the skins are broken and it just randomizes it to mp_male and mp_female

I just bought the Element Club Argentum and on my server, only me who sees the edition of the garment and not the other players, someone could help me about it?

Is it possible to change out the standard uniforms (like the CHP based SAHP) to something else (if you have the files)…

Any plans to include EMS and Fire to the server side pack ?

3 Likes

We are having an issue where when we pull out a firearm the duty belt disappears then when we put id back it reappears. It’s weird and it’s annoying.

EDIT: I figured out what the issue is. If you have [Release] PTTPoliceRadio then it will overwrite the uniform and try to make it look like you don’t have a weapon in your belt when you equip your pistol but instead it deletes your belt entirely.

Can someone help me install NativeUI to my server :slight_smile:

armor is dissepearing :S

Does anyone know how to add the serve and rescue pack?

If the armor is disappearing it means someone has client sided eup installed which breaks the server sided version. I know from experience.

how to fix S: 20 char

Ask everyone to remove their EUP from the client side. If you have EUP streaming from server side there is no need for EUP to be client side.

When will this be available to everyone?

Works great ^_^.

I followed the instructions and now I have different uniforms for my server

Anyone know how to add EUP without replacing the mp uniforms? It replaced a huge number of our outfits and ruins everyone’s saved outfits.

When will this not require element club?

When i install it to my server it says the resources load but when i change my clothes everything stays the same

Do you pay 15$ a month ?

Still having an issue trying to find out where the numbers for the props and components come from.

For example below for the Male LSPD Uniform. All of them seem to have the same idea when it comes to the numbers, except for the middle number. So my question is, where does that number come from? Props all have {0-3, #, 0-1} and components all have {0-11, #, 0-2} (component is always missing 2 in the first number.

['Male LSPD Uniform (Long Sleeve)'] = {
        category = 'LSPD',
        ped = 'mp_m_freemode_01',
        props = {
            { 0, 0, 0 },
            { 1, 0, 0 },
            { 2, 0, 0 },
            { 3, 0, 0 },
        },
        components = {
            { 1, 1, 1 },
            { 3, 5, 1 },
            { 4, 36, 1 },
            { 5, 49, 1 },
            { 6, 52, 1 },
            { 7, 9, 1 },
            { 8, 58, 1 },
            { 9, 15, 1 },
            { 10, 1, 1 },
            { 11, 144, 1 },
        },
    },

Just wondering if anyone has a version of the EUP with EMS/FD clothing added aswell for the server side version?