[Release] [ESX] [VRP] In-Game Police Radio

yes it is

You probably already keybinded it to esx_cruisecontrol or els-fivem. Make sure “Y” is not keybinded or try to change the keybind from “Y” to anything else in esx_radio :wink:

Thanks to @danini1705 for helping me. He is a legend!

1 Like

Thank you sorry I have another question I just added but when I have no radio in the inventory I can still talk on the radio I would like to use the radio if I am in possession of the radio in my inventory would it be possible to do it? Thanks again for your answer

are you sure you can? I couldn’t

Yes look at my picture I have no radio in the inventory and I can use the radio by pressing Y

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/995764246298065092/7F159BF753C00460C7665DB3D4BB367AB9969106/

did you install release 1.1-0 ?

oops sorry for the inconvenience I clicked on the links just up instead of looking on github :kissing_smiling_eyes: thank you again for your quick response and your job

dude…
so great interface

so if other cops with the policejob cannot hear each other what are we doing wrong? we tried pressing N and Y together but soon as we walk away we cant hear each other

VRP Radio released

1.2.0 released, few bug fixes and new permission for vrp called “radio.police”

Can you update your github thanks, because there is 0 sql for the item

I wll thanks for telling

you have to go to releases and download it there.

Any eta on standalone version with channel switcher?

i can’t tell you that

add me on Discord, I don’t understand what you mean

give me your discord Could I please have your discord? Thank you very much.

Look at the thread!

You should make it so the voices sound more like they’re coming through a radio. Sounds too clear and as if they’re right next to you.