[Release] [ESX] [VRP] In-Game Police Radio

+1 (5chr)

Please make it for VRP also! :smiley:

Does this mean cops can’t hear you on the radio if they’re too far?

No, u can hear each other on the entire map. I just mean with that, that you need special voice channels if you want it aswell for gangs. I will work on that.

Awesome work in that case! One thing, how would I go about changing the volume? The radio sound is ridiculously loud right now.

u can change it in the client/main.lua. There is the TriggerServerEvent(“esx_walkie:playSoundWithinDistanceServer”, 10, “copradiooff”, 1.0)
and
TriggerServerEvent(“esx_walkie:playSoundWithinDistanceServer”, 10, “copradio”, 1.0)

Just decrease 1.0 to 0.6 for example.

1 Like

“With Push to talk you have to press N aswell.” Unless i keybinded it, right?

Normally yes

Worked for copradio but for copradiooff it just stays the same sound. Tried downloading some different sounds too. Ear piercing.

Edit: Ignore. There’s more than one volume control for the radiooff. :sweat_smile:

The beep is a little too much of a video game retro sound it should be a bit less of a ding

I think, that I accidently swapped both sounds. When its off, the beep sound should come, and when you talk, the chatter sound should come.

Can you hear others around you while talking in the radio, and can others around you hear you while you are talking in the radio?

Yes you can. Thats the advantage on that script. If you wanna have it for other gangs aswell then you have to work with voice channels which causes the problem that you cant hear other persons.

Waiting for the vrp one

hello I saw that you made the maj 1.1.0 released it manually add it in the sql? or is it for the next update?

Add it manually to the sql. I have to mention that

dosnt work to talk in an vehicle

OK thanks the name of the item is radio? or I must develloper myself thank you for your work

really?, let me check that
EDIT: Its working