Hey all, Me again!
- Dont hurt me this is my first ESX script -
So I had a daft idea and welp here it is, I used esx_repairkit as a base to work with so thank you for making that neat little script!
Thanks to @Mita_Ro we now have a vRP version check below for the download! Thanks for your hard work!
This script is exactly as named, A engine killer item! Use it against your enemies cars to destroy there engine! How you impliment it into your server is up to you, either add it to a shop or job specific menu.
- Adds an inventory item EngineKiller
- When you use against a vehicle there is a timer on how long it takes to get the bonnet open.
- When you open the bonnet the cars alarm will go off!
- Once complete the cars engine will smoke.
- DONE your enemies car is now disabled.
- esx_enginekiller\client\main.lua Line 55
– Uncomment this line if you use InteractSounds (Sound available below)
- esx_enginekiller\client\main.lua Line 59
– Comment this line out if you dont want the cars alarm to NOT trigger.
- esx_enginekiller\client\main.lua Line 69
–Adjust the value here to your needs
- esx_enginekiller\client\main.lua Line 76
– Uncomment this line if you want the car to be completly undrivable!
- If using esx_inventoryhud do the following.
– esx_inventoryhud\config.lua Line 10 and add
Mita_ro Github vRP
This script was not fully tested, If there are any issues, Let me know and ill fix them sharpish!