thk u

Ok in the next update

1 Like

Excuse me what? I’ve never said anything offensive to you lmao

When you say shit?

Sigh… It wasn’t toward you

ahahahahahah sorry i remove immediately my post

2 Likes

Hi ! Do you know why it doesn’t work for me ? when i shooted inside the bulding i see only blips and that’s it (

the idea is fairly good… and fun to watch… i’m gonna dry it, add some things and if possible i’ll make a pull request for you on github

3 Likes

I made it a little better for you sir.

Take a look at it it still needs some more work tho. but you will get a good idea from this i hope.
Instead of over 1000 lines i created already now in 200.

If you have any questions let me know.

4 Likes

Thk u bro

Did you know how can i make the breakable glass in jewelry?

For that you would need to delete the original glass/prop and replace it with another prop.

Also what i would to is make it so you need atleast a shotgun or rifle because when you do it with a weapon the animation looks a bit weird.

Did you start it after loading ESX?

From this point of view it seems you are loading this resource before esx. or you are not using ESX

1 Like

I try to search on the Fivem props but there isn’t smash case

1 Like

Or if you want send me all object list with images, i lost the link :frowning:

This script is great, our servers loves it.

Only issue is, if someone enters the sell area, even if they leave, the player continues to sell jewels. I want it to stop selling if they leave the sell area.

Here’s what I have so far.

Possible to restrict the start of the robbery to when there are more than 5 officer online?

in the config, there is this line

Config.RequiredCopsRob = 5

Do that and then boom but if you want it to be able to sell when there is 5 officers online change

Config.RequiredCopsSell = 0

to

Config.RequiredCopsSell = 5

Has anyone the problem that there is no interior and you just fall down under textures after u walk in ?

2 Likes

Get bob_ipl