[Release] [ESX] UteKnark - Grow weed outdoors [Abandoned]

UteKnark aims to let it’s users grow weed outdoors at pretty much any location that has suitable soil.

UteKnark logo

Gotten tired of everyone knowing where the “drug location” is? Is the server operator tired of moving said location?

What if you open up the whole map, so every patch of dirt, every lawn and every plot of land becomes somewhere you can plant your weed?

That is exactly what UteKnark does! (Well, what it tries to do. We’ll see about it’s success…)

Watch out, because it takes a long time to grow, and anyone can come along to ruin your fun while you’re not around. Once the plant is fully grown, anyone that knows where it is can just take it, so hide it well.

Installation:

1. Download the Zip file attached to this post.
  2. Unzip it. It will create a folder called esx_uteknark .
  3. Move that folder into your resources/ directory.
  4. Add ensure esx_uteknark to your server.cfg .
  5. Import esx_uteknark.sql into your database.
  6. Modify config.lua to suit your needs. Pay special attention to the Items !
  7. Either refresh and start esx_uteknark or restart your server.

Important: UteKnark assumes you already have an entry in your items table that you want to use for the seed, and one to use for the product. If you don’t, then you’ll have to make them. The Tend item is entirely optional, but if you put anything there that also has to actually exist in the items table.

ABANDONED
You are free to use this resource however you like, just keep in mind that the author has abandoned it, and will not be responding to any assistance requests in this thread.

To know what has changed between versions, and to get more detailed instructions on it’s use, head over to the UteKnark GitHub repository.
It even has a FAQ of sorts, so it’s really recommended reading.

If you find a bug, please either make an Issue on GitHub or straight up fix the bug and make a pull request.
For assistance with the script, post in this thread. No assistance will be given in any chat or call!
I will do what I can to help you, but I make no guarantees what so ever. If this resource sets fire to your cousin, don’t blame me.

esx_uteknark.zip v1.1.4 (376.8 KB)
Enjoy to the extent possible.

Holy crap, this is the best script ever made!
– Snoop Dogg, probably

ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS RESOURCE! IT IS ABANDONED!

52 Likes

Duddeee crazy

1 Like

Cool! I have some ideas to make it even more fun! Will probably push a PR for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds great! I’m trying not to give it any feature creep, though, but you are absolutely free to fork and extend.

1 Like

Thanks for the script.

Can i ask ur permission to use this as a base to create another script with full credits given.

Thanks

It’s released under the MIT license. Stick to that and I promise I won’t kick you in the face.

1 Like

Very well done Demonen! Tested and works like a charm too. Grow weed man!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Great work! We’re definitely gonna be using this :slight_smile:

You’ve been working on this for a while, good see it out and released.

1 Like

Have u tested it on high pop server, how heavy it gets ? Haven’t checked the code yet, but looks good.

Is there a way to keep the plants after a server restart? Im probably just over looking it. TIA

They are kept. cropstate:bulkData() in client. Check /lib/cropstate.lua too

1 Like

I don’t have access to any high population servers to test it on, but I’m very happy to work with you to resolve it if you have performance issues. It should handle a couple of thousand plants within view range with acceptable performance.

1 Like

I don’t use ESX but nice and original release!

1 Like

It should be relatively easy to retrofit for whatever framework you want, provided you’re familiar with both so you know what needs changing!

2 Likes

Great Release :+1: , say goodbye to paid scripts lmao.

This looks aweosme, can’t wait to test it out.

Tip: A showcase video would be pretty helpful :smiley:

Thanks for sharing this :+1:

1 Like

Have fun!

About a showcase video, I don’t have any editing software or any experience in making such videos, so I’m giving that a pass. Look at my “logo” there, and you’ll realize just how little I know about graphic design of any kind.
I’m a programmer. You can’t program a video!

Feel free to make a video, though, and if I feel it represents the script well I’ll put it in the release post!

1 Like

Fair enough hehehe.

I’ll see if I can make little video for the script

1 Like