[RELEASE] [ESX] Stadus skill-system

Too bad you stop fivem

I have an error: The cursor shows up, but the menu don’t work… nothing happens. Then when you close the menu and press any key on the keyboard, nothing happens and it makes it so you are locked out of the keyboard afterwards and the cursor doesnt go away off screen. Any help?

Does the players get any benefits upon leveling up skills?

Thanks.

When my stamina >0% I have unlimited stamina… I mean I can infinite run
And menu works, but change openKey no

1 Like

@Stadus I appreciate this release, I just came across it and Honestly, Was speaking about this awhile back few months back that this should be a thing and your doing a great job with it, Keep up the great work,
How do we go about requiring skills to be certain percent in regards to doing specified things?

How to reset percent to zero? ( with Trigger)

and how o you change it to give the skill while driving,not while just sitting in a car,maybe to check by km driven or something

1 Like

How to reset with a trigger event its possible(to add in esx_ambulancejob), and… i cant open i get this error:
SCRIPT ERROR: @stadus_skills/server.lua:120: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

ref (@stadus_skills/server.lua:120)
setImmediate (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14898)
SCRIPT ERROR: @stadus_skills/server.lua:120: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

How do I call the data from the database to affect other variables? For example, if the player’s drug skill is 50%, I want them to receive 50% more money for example. How do I call and use that information?

1 Like

i cant open menu, can fix it? thanks.

Continuing the discussion from [RELEASE] [ESX] Stadus skill-system:

Jegyzet 2020-07-13 172254

Hi there. I would like to ask if this belongs to him?

1 Like

Is it possible to call the skill level of a specific skill from another script? ALSO, My skills are going above 100%, how do i cap that so it stops at 100?

1 Like

Thank you, works very well! :slight_smile: Managed to integrate it with a few systems in my server which affects the amount of things they get, etc.

Thanks for this!

ok so i changed the openKey in the client but it still opens with page down.

local openKey = 344 – replace 142 with what button you want

I have a problem and I do not want to write the script into the database. There are only error messages that he cannot reach the database and I do not know why. Can someone help?

same problem did you get a fix

same did you get a Fix?

Same :upside_down_face:

go in server.lua (line 17) an replace essentialmode with your sql name.

1 Like