[Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.2) (working on some old versions of extended)

roleplay
server
esx

Anybody could helpme?

I just install esx_shops

and I just have to enter and then this error apears at the console:

Error resuming coroutine: server/player/login.lua:77: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘db’)
stack traceback:
server/player/login.lua:77: in function ‘registerUser’
server/main.lua:73: in function <server/main.lua:61>
Error running call reference function for resource esx_shops: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:34: table index is nil
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:34: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM shops {=}”

Can someone halp me? I’m unable to import the .sql …

If you tell us what happens or any errors you get when you try, we might be able to help.

Works using this yet?

does anyone know if this still works?

There’s very simple way to check it; download, install and you’re done.

I Will try and update this script in the next 2 weeks, i have to pick up the pace again with es_extended

But thank you all for using this

Does anyone know why this happens to me?

What menus are those in the screenshots?

Custom ones that i made xD

Is there a link for them? Because the standard menus are rubbish aha Please lol?

An easy search can help you find better menu defaults. Or you can do it yourself.

The ones I use are made by me so you can do one too its easy xD

Can I just add those items to table without cleaning old items, because I got drugs in “items” table and i don’t want to clear them :frowning:

You can add just those item without cleanning the table xD

I just noticed NOT WORKING sign. Nevermind xD

help I do not get the food on the menu

80b6d8393dd6c8a6d928437aed36efb7ca36df40_1_690x388

@moderators Why is this “Release” still open and visible to the public if it is stated that it is “NOT WORKING”? @David_Carneiro I suggest you hide this post until you fix it and get it working again. Thanks.

Not sure why it says NOT WORKING but i can guarantee 100% that it works. Others that can’t get it to work don’t know how to install it correctly.

I use it on my server and it works.