(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

Ok so I have spent the whole day setting up an esx server just for fun but for some reason everything works a part from none of the jobs if you have any time could u maybe hop in to my server and see if u know why if not that’s fine.

ps(I am a developer but cant figure this out I am currently making my own frame work but thought ill set up esx server for fun)

1 Like

So what i knnow from jobs is that they all have a lot of requirements, wich you have to install too, and they all have sql files wich you have to add to your database too, and then the server.cfg order is important too, and if you’re using zap the order its not the best the ones that comes by default xD

No I have a vps and have installed every esx mod on the forums well every one I found and they are all in order as I downloaded them see

#SCRIPTS ESX STUFF
start es_extended

start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_map
#start esx_status
start esx_basicneeds
start esx_optionalneeds
start esx_shops

start cron
start esx_billing
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_society
start esx_datastore
start esx_identity
start esx_policejob
start esx_property
start skinchanger
start esx_skin
start baseevents
start esx_ambulancejob
start esx_lscustom
start esx_holdup
start esx_clotheshop
start esx_weashops
start esx_vehicleshop
start esx_jobs
start esx_drugs
start esx_animations
start instance
start esx_garage
start esx_barbershop
start esx_addoninventory
start esx_accessories
start esx_sit
#start esx_whitelistEnhanced
start esx_mask
start esx_cruisecontrol
start esx_license
start esx_dmvschool
start esx_service
start esx_taxijob
start esx_atm
start esx_voice
start esx_bankerjob
start es_camera
start esx_phone
start esx_realestateagentjob
start esx_service
start esx_boilerplate
start esx_jailer
1 Like

Maybe If you have a esx server setup I could see your order or?

1 Like

i will send you my order by pm one sec sir xD

Ok thanks also I think the problem maybe because I have to have the actual job and then go to the marker to do the job and not just go to the marker without the actual job lol but if that’s not it then thanks for sending the order and help

1 Like

Yes you need to have the job first on the job center then go to the markers on the map xD

Yeh just realised because I haven’t got all esx mods but most I’m missing like 5 I think looking at yours so ill get right on that thanks for the help tho

1 Like

Sure good luck sir, if you need something else i can try and help you xD

Ok thanks actually there is one last thing I was trying to find an script that displayed all esx jobs in the server at the es_rp job center I mean if ur not busy then u can help me out but if ur busy dw ill keep looking my self but promise that’s the last thing now lol

1 Like

Well i dind’t get fully what you mean but, i think you have ahm esx_scoreboard for that, or the jobs itself in the job center display all the availlble jobs in your server, unless they’re whitelisted

so the esx scoreboard should display all jobs in like a menu then let u select it?

1 Like

Oh, no, the esx_scoreboard its a scoreboard that uses esx, and diplays the jobs, and how many people online have that job

if you want a menu with all the jobs you should just use, esx_jobs, then just go to the job center acess the menu and bum you have all the jobs available there xD

I have that script but there is no icon or marker there

1 Like

you can’t see nothing on the map that is called job center?

Nope but I just check config and it was set to false for like the marker or blip or something so ill try that

1 Like

I have to go so one last thing if u have a lnk to the advanced fuel esx gas mod then could I get link thanks

1 Like

Question I’ve been looking round, what table do I add the emoji to for the food or drink?

1 Like

on the items table, in the section “label” nothing more just that xD

Yeah I did that no luck…

1 Like