(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

Download link fixed with the new version and new sql files

Just wondering, why not collect it all in one folder? - that way you dont have to load 4 resources.

And in the end better performance.

1 Like

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

I already thougth that, but i’m working on other stuff now xD
Soon i will try that xD

I think that its the " ; " in the end idk i don’t use heidisql

i can drink evrything exepect Vodka (dosnt get me drunk) but for some reason i cant Use Ciggarets, Water, bread and more from Basicneeds anyone have an idea?

1 Like

Can I ask what program you use then? :smiley:

1 Like

Go to esx_optnioalneeds/server/main.lua seatch for the vodka part and you have to change on little thing there xD

Php my admin, i will send you new sql file in a few hours if you want

but what about basic needs

2 Likes

i cant use any food or water

1 Like

I am having the same problem have you got a fix yet?

1 Like

no i dont have a fix hoping he could make one

1 Like

Yeh because that’s really annoying.

1 Like

That would be great :wink:

1 Like

@SoftyMission896 @sirarrowhead
I was out with my girlfriend for a few days i’m back home i will fix this in a moment just eating something xD

@Delux
The new sql files are in the donwload, i tested them myself and everything adds to the database correctlly.

@SoftyMission896 and @sirarrowhead
I reuploaded all the files from my main server, and before that i tested everything and i could eat, drink, get drunk and smoke

I Reuploaded the files from my main server, and before that i tested evertyhing, and it was working fine with the new update, i also rewrote the sql files and they work too
Sorry for the delay but i was out for a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man could I ask a favour if u say no to what I’m asking that’s fine I understand but u know yeh let me know if I can ask a favour?

1 Like

Well it depends but sure, tell me what is it xD