(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

Got the same problem as ExoticNx. I also tried what David_Carneiro said, however that didn’t change anything. All SQL files are imported, and all files included are installed.

attempt to concenate a nil value (label) on line 34 of esx_shops/client/main.lua

1 Like

You can’t get drunk with vodka?

1 Like

No, the problem isn’t the vodka. Whenever I try to open the menu, I get an error and the reason for the error is the label line on line 34 of client/main.lua.

If I enter a shop, press E - nothing happens. If I check the console, this is what I get:

"Error resuming coroutine: client/main.lua:35: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'label') stack traceback: 
client(main.lua:35 in function 'OpenShopMenu'
client/main.lua:154 in function <client/main.lua:142>
1 Like

Did you check the config.lua from esx_shops and you saw something tobbaco there?

No tobbaco there, nop.

1 Like

hmm i changed that and still cant get drunk with any of them they all dont do anything i used 99 whiskey

1 Like

are you using the esx_optialneeds script?

yep the one that came with

1 Like

And in your server.cfg where do you have it?

umm

start esx_map
start esx_optionalneeds
start esx_shops
start esx_basicneeds

1 Like

Put it like this

start esx_map
start esx_basicneeds
start esx_optionalneeds
start esx_shops

Hey for some reason there is 23 blips with shops but none of them work? they are balnk the ones titled shop also do not work same as the bars

1 Like

Hello, I have this script working fine. I’ve added some new items to the shop and items in my database. When I go to the store i can purchase the items and can see them in my inventory, however when i try use the new items that i’ve added the use option is not there, only give, remove and return are shown. How can I get the use option to show up?

1 Like

Hey, you can go to client/main.lua from esx_shops

Hey
You have to add them on the config.lua from esx_shops, and in the server/main.lua from esx_basicneeds, and if it is a bar item you have to add him also in the server/main.lua from esx_optialneeds

@David_Carneiro TY Sir I’ll give it a shot!

1 Like

I’m having this issue with esx_shop.

"Error resuming coroutine: client/main.lua:35: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'label') stack traceback: 
client(main.lua:35 in function 'OpenShopMenu'
client/main.lua:154 in function <client/main.lua:142>

Also this error:

Error resuming coroutine: clien/main.lua:34: attept to concatenate a nil value (field 'label')
stack traceback:
         client/main.lua:34: in function 'OpenShopMenu'
         client/main.lua:155: in function <client/main.lua:143>
1 Like

Do you have al the esx_menu scripts installed?

Yes. All three menus. Every other plugin works like weapon shops, cloths, etc. Just not the 24/7’s and LTD’s. Gives me an error with the openshopmenu.

I thought by the looks of the code that they have changed how it handles the inputs and list and forgot to update the Shop plugin too. If anyone knows what is going on or how to fix it, I would appreciate it. Not having a store to buy items for other plugins is a big problem right now.

1 Like

can you go to the config.lua from esx_shops and tell me if you see any tobbaco there? xD