(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

Even the regular shop script is broken.

1 Like

Exactly thank you xD ahah

1 Like

I did have this problem, but we sorted it out. And this was the esx shops. The problem in that one was the config. We found the documention for esx start config and made it so. We didn’t have any problems after that until the new extended came out, to which the author said it’s not working. So I switched to esx shops. And changed the dB name to store. Right now I have extended problems. No chars load. So yeahhh. My heads hurts.

1 Like

hey, just to let you know. es extended changed the ‘name’ column to ‘store’ perhaps that might be your issue in the code?

1 Like

why in title there is (NOT WORKING)? i installed it and it did work perfectly fine? :thinking:
all what i did was: installing everything to the resources folder, added it to the server.cfg and added sql to the database, not so hard :DDD

1 Like

Sweet - will try this later on then

1 Like

quick question, so i’m going through my items table and found out i have duplicates of items in my table, could that be a conflicting reason why i’m not able to get items to show up in my shops?

1 Like

Why every time when i put emoji under label table in heidi sql it shows ? when i press Enter … Dont understand…

1 Like

Hey,
how can I move these bars a little bit down so they’re on map ?
thanks!

1 Like

Css files from Esx_status

1 Like

When you press enter they stay in a weird way but try leave it like that and log into the server

Yap that can confilct

It doens’t work with the new updates of es_extended xD

I will try that thanks xD

Could some one help me please I am not sure what I have done wrong but I am getting this error?

So is there any way of working for example the old versions? I’m using newest versions on es_extended and I have got curently installed 1.2v. Is there any way of deleting/change versions for working version?

Any plan on updating this anytime soon?

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me with this; When I go to a shop and stand on the green blip, nothing comes up!

It says (not working)… That might be why

Well idk what’s the problem here but this script is working for me, so…