(UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)

Sorry for the late reply but yes I completely forgot about esx_animations this has solved it

1 Like

for some odd reason i go to the shop and it wont open up the money anyone know a fix for this

1 Like

I will no longer give support to people that cannot read the post itself and follow the instructions and just install the script and come running to me asking help, if the problem is serious i will help you, but first don’t be stupid and read the entire post and some of the questions asked before maybe they will help you

Thanks one more time to everyone that uses this scripts, and sorry for the delay on the updates but i have some other stuff on my life more importants for now

I downloaded it and I get no errors upon start up. But when me or a player goes to a store or bar and hit E in the circle nothing happens, and I get no errors. I have all the required ESX scripts as well.

1 Like

Has anyone fixed a sql file?

Everyone, looks like the new updates from extended are making so this script doens’t work, i will have to look into this

ok great i just started it all up and was racking my brains… thank god i looked at recent posts!

Hi, for some reason my esx_shops are not listing items sometimes. Its so weird, because sometimes a store shows items that u can buy, and then if u restart the server the same show doesnt show anything. So its changing all the time. Does anyone have a clue what could be the reason?

1 Like

same for me. its a update thats broken it so we just have to wait for a fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Patrik_Tjernstrom and @Sparky81
Just read my last response, scroll up a little xD

I havent updated extended, forgot to mention that hehe

1 Like

haha i know @David_Carneiro is it fixed now or is it still pending ?

1 Like

trying to add the basic needs sql to my database i get an error, unknown column “id”

1 Like

yeh i had the same problem you have to add sql column (id) then upload the sql you have :slight_smile:

1 Like

id int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

1 Like

Good Morning,

i need the delete to the basicneeds table ?.?

Because i use the standard esx_basicneeds & esx_shop

Best Regards
Akram

1 Like

For now is still pending, because i stoped working with fivem and scripts for some time…but i will be comming back to this in a month maybe but now i don’t have time xD
Hope you understand xD

And again for the others that don’t scroll up to read older responses, i have to tell you that the script doens’t work with the new updates of es_extended and esx system itself, i will update the script but not rigth now
But thank you all who used this script

3 Likes

Hi, why do not I have food in the store on my server?

1 Like

because it doesnt work. look at the title, look at the last post. the author is saying that he will fix it when he can. in the meantime use the other basic esx_shops. thats what i am using and it works.

1 Like