[Release][ESX Scripts + More]

You didn’t follow the making changes steps in the wiki

[ 991563] Error running system event handling function for resource esx_customui: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: client/main.lua:44: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘society’)
[ 991579] stack traceback:
[ 991579] client/main.lua:44: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 991594] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
[ 991594] stack traceback:
[ 991610] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 991610] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 991610] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Where is the customui? Do you have It hidden?

@SpecialX That is b/c if your job does not have a society it trying to find the society. It was a bug that was noted but wasn’t fixed yet.

@Flavio_Moretti The Custom UI was removed b/c the original owner asked me to. It was stolen from his server by a Dev member & he has been leaking ADRPs scripts. I have talked to the owner of ADRP and he asked that i remove it for now. Once he gets his new UI finished then & only then will i be able to release the UI.

1 Like

@HumanTree92 Why have you delete your customui script?

The esx_customui was not mine. I found it online broken. However i got it working & then the real owner of the UI contacted me asking me to remove it from FiveM & GitHub b/c someone from his Dev team leaked it. The real owner of the UI belonged to ADRP owner Chubbs.

Edit: Private Messaging me asking for the UI will not happen. Any PMs asking about the UI will be ignored.

1 Like

you wont release it, but can you post the fix for the esx_status its everytime full
cuz u deleted the post i cant fix it

Its not that i won’t its i can’t. Since i don’t own a partial of the code & the original creator asked me to take it down until he gets his new UI finished. But as far as the esx_status i would just revert back to the original code or search on github for the leaked copy & shows the fix.

Just wondering if anyone has made the garage script respect changes made to the car via methods other than bennys, like changing features with vMenu.

We found that the stock garage resource does register and save those changes while edengarage does not. Due to a lot of the issues between the customization shop and added cars, we need to allow players to use vMenu to add items that are not offered in the customization shop. We really like use the edengarage but it’s not reallly feasible to have the player remod their car every time they take it out.

Alright, since the last request went over like a lead balloon, let’s see if I can get some help with this:

I need to have the garage check for car ownership before offering to store a vehicle. How would I do a check to make sure the player owned that vehicle before offering them a chance to store it?

I see this in the check for legitimate ownership:

if(plate == plate)then

Which really doesn’t make any sense to me. That has to be a mistake, doesn’t it?

I’m speaking about this check, which seems to have been fiddled with just to get it to work so everything results in true, regardless of whether you own it or not:

ESX.RegisterServerCallback('eden_garage:stockv',function(source,cb, vehicleProps)
	local isFound = false
	local _source = source
	local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source)
	local vehicules = getPlayerVehicles(xPlayer.getIdentifier())
	local plate = vehicleProps.plate

for _,v in pairs(vehicules) do
			if(plate == plate)then
				print(1)
				local vehprop = json.encode(vehicleProps)
				MySQL.Sync.execute("UPDATE owned_vehicles SET vehicle=@vehprop WHERE plate=@plate",{['@vehprop'] = vehprop, ['@plate'] = plate})
				isFound = true
				break
			else
				print(2)
			end		
		end
	cb(isFound)
end)

I tried plate == v.plate but with that change, everything results in a false. How to I check the plate of the player’s current vehicle against those in the database? It’s clearly not working currently.

Thank you. This helped allot to get things in the right order for me and helped me notice some things I was missing.

im having trouble, i copied the database as it shows and nothing works, heres my error and my databsase

Does update now, as when you rejoin the server is shows 0 for money then you restart script and it shows

@Mifsopo instead of posting the error as an image can you please create an issue on the correct github page & have the error show as text.

@ifne What are you talking about. Like what script?

Hi, yes sorry Iam talking about
esx_customui,
I found it only worked when you joined and reset the script ,
So I would have £100 leave the server rejoin later and it says £0 then I icecon to reset the script then it shows the correct price.

Yeah sorry i don’t do support for that anymore as i was asked to stop working on it & take it down by the original creator.

i added it to the github as an issue

[EN] A huge thank you scripts are perfect !
[FR] Un énorme Merci ! tes scripts sont parfait !

The Aircraft Shop doesnt work