[Release][ESX Scripts + More]

@Erkan_005015 PLEASE LOOK AT THE README ON THE GITHUB PAGE. THE REASON WHY IS ALWAYS FULL ON THE HUD IS B/C YOU DIDN’T ADD THE CHANGES TO esx_status Add TriggerEvent in (resources[esx]\esx_status\client\main.lua esx_status:load )
Edit: I have now moved everything you should look at to the wiki HERE

@schwim You could use esx_eden_garage for just the impound feature. But you would need to go through the code & make sure you hide the blimps & a bunch of other stuff. But it would be a lot of work to do. Or you could try to pull the impound code from eden_garage & try to put it in esx_garage. But that might take a lot of work also. A last resort is to try & find a different script. If you can find another script for just impounds just PM me or contact me & i will try to just make a Impound Script.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely do that. Thanks very much for taking the time to help!

Meant to say if you can’t find another script for the impounds just PM me or contact me & i will try to just make an Impound Script.

But i am pretty sure there is some out there.

1 Like

I understood, I just meant thanks for taking the time to reply and offer the attempt to modify if I find something. I’ll see what I can round up/do.

hello, thanks for sharing all these scripts. Regarding the ui, in the police work, ems, etc. when one is a boss there is no field that shows that money (as traditional ui usually does), is there a way to do it?
and
can you please add to the wiki, how to add new jobs so that the image loads correctly?

From already thank you very much! (I feel my English)

@amparoyun Yes i will add a guide to adding new icons for other jobs. Its pretty simple but will make the guide for it. As for the Boss Money my plans are to add it to the UI as an option to show up but like some people i talked to they would rather see the Boss Money show up in the Boss Menu instead of the UI which would make things more simpler. But i will add it to the UI as well since some people want it.

1 Like

Still not working check this out its my esx_status

status.lua (836 Bytes)
main.lua (3.2 KB)
app.css (210 Bytes)
ui.html (378 Bytes)
main.lua (1.9 KB)
app.js (1015 Bytes)
.editorconfig (146 Bytes)
status.lua (1023 Bytes)
config.lua (103 Bytes)
__resource.lua (372 Bytes)
esx_status.sql (77 Bytes)
LICENSE (34.3 KB)
README.md (760 Bytes)

how do i get rid of the blue and yellow default water and food hud ?

@Erkan_005015 Next time open an issue up on Github.

@Entity_Roleplay Just like i have told all the others READ THE ******* README!!! Its all in the WIKI

it doesn’t come up with anything

There are steps on the right hand sides 1,2,3,4

I have tried this platye system and almost have it. However it adds the plate to an upgrade and not the plate category.

If have done some photoshop and i was wondering how could i move some of the stuff so its in the position that its in, in this photo

I would really appreciate to be able to add new jobs! I hope you can add in the wiki soon
Boss money would be great to have it too (if there was the option to activate it optionally for those who do not need it even better)
Thank you!

I have finished the Wiki for adding jobs HERE

As for the Boss Money by Default it will be there. If a player wants to move stuff around they can edit the ui.html & comment out whatever they want & it won’t show up anymore.

1 Like

I am having a problem where the boat and aircraft shops blue circle doesn’t work. I followed the instructions for auto-mode for vehicle shop and downloaded your other mods. Aircraft and boat garage seem to work so far just not the blue circle for shops. Any ideas?

The “/pb” and “/pa” commands also are not working…

@amparoyun The Society Money now shows. I have updated it on the GitHub. Check it out. But i’m still doing some work on it to fix a few other things with the Society Money.

@NadroJ I would mess around with the style.css

@concordzx Open issue on GitHub.

1 Like

great! excellent work! thank you very much.
the only thing that would be missing is that it only appears for the “boss” of the society.
Again, thank you very much for dedicating time and sharing!

@HumanTree92 I follow all the steps, but the hunger is full, please point me.