[Release][ESX Scripts + More]

I thought the same but no icon seem to be showing up on my map and I have nothing working.

Its the only ESX resource that’s not working on my server so I was wondering if maybe we are waiting out on an update

Sorry just got back from Vacation. What is the problem that you are having?

No worries bud, solid job on this one. I can buy the vehicles from the store but when I go to save it reads “you cannot store this vehicle” any ideas?

So the problem is with the Shop or the Garage System? If so which script is it exactly?

Sorry for the late reply I’ve been testing out the script seeing if I can figure whats wrong.

Here is what I’ve found

When you purchase a plan or helicopter from the store its not saving in the database “my mysql is all working”

You dont get a number plate when you buy the plane “like the vehicle store, could this be because its not saving”

The garage wont accept the vehicle “because its not registered in the database or the correct type?”

Ok so i tested the script on my test server. And everything is working like it should. Make sure for your owned_aircrafts that Plate is set to primary & do the same for owned_boats. But yeah i have tested this and everything works. I can Buy Aircrafts & store them. Same for Boats. So if doing the above doesn’t fix it it could be b/c your load order for scripts isn’t right. Try this

start esx_migrate
start esx_vehicleshop
start esx_boatshop
start esx_aircraftshop
start esx_eden_garage
start esx_eden_boatgarage
start esx_eden_aircraftgarage

Support will NO longer be given by me if you comment the problem here or Private Message Me. If there is a problem please post it on the Scripts GitHub Page. I am receiving to many PMs & its already with Problems that i have already answered.

1 Like

For people that will use the esx_customui

Everything will be working fine when you join the first time but once you do some action it will not update the ui
let say you have 5000$ in bank and you deposite 1000$, the ui will still say 5000$ but you will have 6000$ in the bank

same thing happen with the black money and job

Otherwise, the wallet money, food, water, drunk and voice chat work properly

So… any idea why it’s not working ? :confused:

My Hunger/Thirst ‘balloons’ are always full, and are not going down
Does anyone know what I dit wrong?

@RyuShin Don’t know what your Talking about. Just tested this out & it works fine. You must have not followed the Readme correctly, On Windows Server, or a load order problem.

@Wojtek2363 Did you edit anything.

@Flavio_Moretti You didn’t add the change for esx_status where you add the triggerevent. If you did then clear your server cache.

No, I didn’t
/// 20 char ///

That Custom ESX Ui is buggy, it’s not updated in live like the regular ESX

@Wojtek2363 The only thing i can think of is your not downloading the Images for them. Is the Server Windows or Linus. Also the only thing i can think of is move the load order of the Script up more, clear server cache, or check to make sure you removed/commented out the lines in the other scripts.

@Orel240hz What you mean. It is updated live??? As far as placement i have it where i want it. If you want it moved somewhere else then edit style.css to your liking. But would love to know why you think its buggy. I can provide video proof that it works 100% & updates live without any issues.

Then can you show us your server.cfg ?

And everything was followed perfectly in the readme because the money was working and the job i made it work after because I changed esx:setJob on my side.

but the only think not working was the black_money and bank money not updating

Already did on the github page where on the 1st issue.

Sorry, I just saw that, I will go check it out

Also for the UI not showing the correct values or updating the money i would try this:

1. Start Server
  2. Join Server & Check to see if it updates if automatically
  3. Stop server & clear server cache & start server again
  4. Join Server & Check again.

It should normally work but i just deleted the one in my test server & reinstalled the one via github & i had to do the steps above to get it to show correctly.

The UI is bugged it the hunger and thirst is always full

Could i get any help pleas
I Have try to fixed to wont work

3 Likes

Hi there HumanTree. This isn’t a problem of any sort so I don’t want to clog up your GH issues page but rather just a question concerning the eden garage that hopefully anyone can answer.

I am using the garages of the esx_garage to store cars around the maps. The only thing I’m wanting that I don’t have is an impound for people that have lost their cars. Would your eden_garage be suitable for using that aspect or should I look for another script that offers only the impound feature?

Thanks for your time!

1 Like