[Release] [ESX] [Real Estate Agent Job]

Hello
I use real estate jobs( esx_realestateagentjob ).
I am having an En translation error while loading the server:

Creating script environments for esx_realestateagentjob
==== Enregistrement du telephone realestateagent => Translation [en][client] does not exist
Started resource esx_realestateagentjob

I checked the language files and file paths.
What is the problem?
a1

i have the same problem… You have found a method ?

anytime i open the properties menu it gets stuck and i cant do anything i cant even leave i have to kill myself through the console then revive to be able to test again looks like lots of people are having this issue any idea on how to fix it

https://gyazo.com/8d422bfd64884aa1209cd3045a9b60a6

4 Likes

I have the same issue. Did you find any fix?

1 Like

it is possible to make a script for a roommate?
sorry for my bad English.

I have a problem, the buildings that have several houses inside do not work, it does not allow you to visit or acquire them, it says “already acquired”, such as the MazeBankWest, DelPerroHeigths, etc., does anyone know what the problem may be? absence of interior mappings ?.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I hope in a script update where you can visit all the appartements in Milton Drive, Del Perro Heights, Integrity Way and the offices like MBW, LomBank and MazeBank. For now you can only buy them, and then go inside. If anyone has an alternative solution, please reply. Bye

P.S. I hope in an additional script to add more garages and properties.:wink::wink::wink: Thanks in advance

Hey - I’m having a problem on a server where everyone bar me can use the gps button in the properties menu, i’ve relogged - tried using keyboard and mouse not controller and ive had the job taken off me and given back still nothing?

did u already fixit ?

When I go to use the properties menu I get stuck in the menu I can press the buttons but nothing happens and I cant back out or enter chat commands I have to disconnect with the console. The strange thing is it was working perfectly then got on one day and it started acting. Which makes me think there was a small update I didn’t notice and it broke either properties or this mod. I don’t know much about coding or scripting in general so any help would be appreciated!

Someone was able visit the houses? I still can’t

Menu actions don’t do anything, i can’t sell, rent or revoke contracts to players.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

So how do this work? i dont seem to get any job menu, wich houses can i buy?? and how do i get clients

i don’t see property name D: can help me?

who know how to fix this?

in your config.lua change this :

Config.Locale = ‘en’

to

Config.Locale = ‘fr’ --or sv,or another

for some reason i cant access clients anymore even when they are standing right next to me the option is there to choose and look at the clients but when i choose it nothing pops up and just stays on the page where you would see the options to see properties and the clients but no clients. Everything is in the DB properly but cant access any info on clients ingame even when i just sold a property. No errors in the F8 or console so idk what it is. was working before and now it just doesnt.

1 Like

Hey i have a question about the esx_realestateagent job is there anyway to change the rent period for example the default charges you the rent once a day is there anyway to make it longer like maybe once a month? Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

just put this insite your languae file

[‘client’] = ‘client’,

and your error is gone…

this error means that the client name is not added to the language file and that why you get the [en][client] is not exist.

:wink:

Where is the Real Estate office located? On our server its not marked on the map.