[Release] esx-qalle-sellvehicles (sell used cars)

I dont understand, what you mean?

yes …

Are you using another table like user_vehicles maybe?. Cause this script uses owned_vehicles. I had to add the cars i had in user_vehicles to owned_vehicles. After that it worked for me

how to put a menu to add a description of the vehicle

Coglione!

1 Like

Someone know how to fix it? i have garage with save in mysql id cars not plate.

Just wondering, why not just use SetVehicleOnGroundProperly ???

Then the car would be placed on ground like it should i guess.

The issue with floating cars can be solved rather quick.

Adding a distance check for the SpawnVehicles part, so the cars spawn when you are in rendering range.

if dstCheck <= 100.0 and firstSpawn then
    RemoveVehicles()
    Citizen.Wait(500)
    SpawnVehicles()
    firstSpawn = false
end

And then using something like

SetVehicleOnGroundProperly(VehPos[i]["entityId"])

This is just a quick fix, it could be done even better with out doubt.

But fixes the issue with floating cars, since SetVehicleOnGroundProperly only works with in rendering distance…

After updating the script and long tests, unfortunately I have to say that the error continues to appear. I noticed that this error appears after a few hours from the moment the vehicle was issued or after the server restarted. When I buy a car right after it is issued, the owner of the vehicle receives a payment. btw I have no problem with levitating cars.

Where do I add this?

I’ve been using this on my server since the release and I have absolutly no problem and no error show up ^^
Great script !

doesn’t seem to work

Ill do a github version of it - since it’s the wrong place where it’s ad now.

Just need to test a couple of things beforehand :slight_smile:

1 Like

i can confirm the issue with owners getting 0 when it’s bin up for some hours the server.

I have the old vehicleshop esx so I didn’t have the option plate numbers even in my database so I have also the same issue like “I must own the vehicle…” any solution for this ?
Am able to use this script ?
because the updated version of vehicleshop is buggy atm I can’t use it now…

Working for me fine +50 cars place

I did ask if there was any solution for this popup that says I must own the vehicle and reached 11 cars etc…

Well, good for you but that dosn’t fix the problem for the rest of the people that has a problem.
So maybe do this instead.

I have version ??? of the vehicle store. It makes this version of reg nr: ABC 123 or reg nr as in GTA.
I have this garage version.
This is what the table owned_vehicles in my DB looks owner, state, plate, vehicle, vehicleType, stored and so on.

This is just a suggestion, maybe I’m completely wrong in suggest that that people try to be part of the solution of instead of being …

Sick!

I do not remember what exactly changes but I also had a similar problem, I know that after the plugin has been update, it worked , see the problems of people above also, there is a solution there

@qalle I would like to thank you for a lot of work for a well done job
I must only do so instead of hauling the vehicle away, the furiere gave to the garage