[Release][ESX] Properties

and when I’m in the realtor job, I can only sell the 17 houses on the map

So the interior you have for the houses up in sandy is from the houses down in Los Santos (city)
Just curious

Didn’t work for me. It gave an error in the console.

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM vehicles {=}": Table 'essentialmode.vehicles' doesn't exist
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_datastore: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:56: attempt to get length of a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:56: in function 'GetDataStore'
        server/main.lua:78: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>

Hi guys !

I would like to make a unique property. If someone bought an property, he is the alone people to have it. Nobody can visit it and nobody can buy it !

Do you know if it’s possible ? I don’t know how to use ‘gateway’ ‘single’ and ‘room’ in DB, what is it exaclty ?

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

I’m having a problem right now. When a player deposits a dirty $ 100,000 home and stops playing, he goes back to playing again. Sv1 has full players. So he had to enter Sv2 when he went home, found no dirty money.

Hi guys! The system not working my 'cuz I think I miss writed something in the SQL any idea what was it?
properties-problem.sql (19.9 KB)

What error are you getting?

I have the CP in front of the building and when I go into and I try to buy the house it do nothing. It removes my money and then it gives back.

Now it’s working :smiley: ( 20 char )

1 Like

ABOUT INSTANCE !!

what will happen , if another player which we 've

SetEntityLocallyInvisible(PED)

SetEntityNoCollisionEntity(PED)

while they’re invisible , what if they push to talk to use voice chat, can we still hear em ?

Yes they can

(20characters)

lol , but they’re in the different instance, it’s just not right
(43characters)

these 2 natives , doesn’t prevent you from interact with another player voice chat from the different instance , even they’re invisible and had no collision

SetEntityLocallyInvisible(PED)
SetEntityNoCollisionEntity(PED)

it’s right , because this resource do nothings about talker_channel ; )

1 Like

So whenever I put weapons into a residence they disappear. I’ve seen this on another server and when the server owner fixed it, all the weapons I had put in their previously suddenly appeared so I assume the same will happen here. Anyone got any ideas?

How do I add a custom apartment? I’ve added it to mysql database, the circle appears on the ground but the menu that allows you to buy the apartment doesn’t come up. Anyone know? I’ve checked and doublechecked the database, all the co-ordinates are accurate.

coords cant be idetical as in the enterance has to be different than the enterable and the outaside needs to be differnet then the exit. try that and it should work cuz i was having the same problem but because i was too lazy to get the other coords to i copy pasted the enter coord in the inside locations and vise versa with exits.

Yeah I figured it all out. Thank you.

Have you figured this out aswell?