[Release][ESX] Properties

There can be a few issues with it. I’m not home to be able to jump on my computer. When I first added esx_properties I wasn’t able to purchase the homes and it turned out that I wasn’t using the latest updated script. I sat there and made sure to grab the updated esx_property script as well as the required scripts

Is there a way you can view the rent price before actually clicking rent property?

So my serve is having an issue where if i click to go visit properties it never goes anywhere or does any animation? Can somebody help?

I can hear another player while in the same building. Is there a fix to this? also is there anyway to disable multiple owners per building?

“-Deposit/Remove objects which includes inventory items and “black/dirty money.””

This does not work for me, when i’m depositing items in my apartment they just dissapear, whats the prob? plz help

When I go to a property I can only visit it. I cannot buy or rent. Any ideas why?

Add you like a owner in you DBB.

HI

When I goto import the office.sql I get an error

SQL Error (1062)Duplicate entry ‘43’ for key “PRIMARY”

TIA

Add you into “owned_properties” like this:

Hey, could anyone help me out? I’ve got the script with all the needed side scripts and it is connected to my mysql database, I can buy a house but I can’t enter it. When I click enter nothing happens and the action menu closes. Also there is no error in the logs.

Thanks.

Guys when I visit someone he appears invisible to me and vice versa, do you guys know why?

are you being invited in? or are you just “visting” the property? If you just visit, you wont be in their instance

1 Like

Me too, its due to the last_property saved in the user dbb. I had to comment this line in esx_property/client/main.lua and manually clear last_property column in users table:

function EnterProperty(name, owner)

local property = GetProperty(name)
local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
CurrentProperty = property
CurrentPropertyOwner = owner

for i=1, #Config.Properties, 1 do
if Config.Properties[i].name ~= name then
Config.Properties[i].disabled = true
end
end

– TriggerServerEvent(‘esx_property:saveLastProperty’, name) #line commented

Excuse me, I installed the ESX frame. Why is there no police in the game?

i have this error : Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_property: server/main.lua:401: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:401: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.

I am getting a Event Handling error from ESX_Society when I launch my server. I believe it in some way relates to communication between society and esx_property because when i launch into the server i get a prompt above my minimap stating “You didnt pay a security deposit.”

Security deposit is from esx_jobs. Nothing to worry about. When you get a work vehicle it takes a deposit in case you trash the vehicle. If you didn’t get a vehicle that’s why you didnt have a security deposit. what is your error?

esx-society

it doesnt seem to be causing any problems as of right now, i just want a clean bill of health before we start tweaking prices and languages and getting ready for a soft launch of the server

line:39 Jobs[result2[i].job_name].grades[tostring(result2[i].grade)] = result2[i]
have you added a job to the DB and removed that job script? if you imported a job sql or added one manually and removed that job script it can cause that error. Happened to me when i added one did not want to use it, removed the script but forgot to remove the jobs from the DB.

1 Like

i did… how can i fix it

or should i really worry about it?