[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

1 question can i edit as example the label tab in my language without so it wont display on english

You can use anything youā€™d like in the Label column, thatā€™s just what shows in game as the position title for players.

Donā€™t change the Name column though, unless you plan on going into that resource folder and editing the config/client/server main.lua files and change the job name.

1 Like

thx bro that is what i need so only Label so players see

If I delete veichles that I can take out of the garage in Client\main.lua, the whole esx_police stops to work, why?
Want to make lower ranks able to take out less veichles and so on.

You are so very kind and awesome for providing courteous and generous help!

1 Like

Is there a easier way to stream different outfits for the officers? I have A LSSD Gang outfit I want to put in but never have had experience with doing that?

You can check the number to the position and you can also add or remove/edit Job Grades. Iā€™ve actually modified the police_job resource and created 3 seperate departments with all the ranks for my Community.

Can you teach them how to create separate departments? It would be a great help! and thank you for helping everyone.

If I use that command to set the job for a player do they keep forever even if they change job & if not how to make it a permanent thing?

I did not make notes Opiez and It has been months since. It was pretty involved and time consuming. Just be aware, certain functions in game will not work correctly like the Holdup script if you alter the name of the job. Iā€™m strapped for time at the moment but if I do have a few hours to spare I may create a video to share. Between work/wife/baby and community director/server admin for FiveMā€¦ I donā€™t have any down time these days.

I donā€™t believe you can make it permanentā€¦ and if so that would most likely be on the ESX side, not the job itself. If there are other Jobs available at the job center then the player can take any other job (non-whitelisted) and it would change their profession.

Oh that sucks. I thought there must be a way as Iā€™m sure Police and Ems is white listed by default and wondered how servers keep players in that white list pool

They arenā€™t whitelisted by default, you have to whitelist them in the job list
1= White Listed
0=Anyone Can Access

**To enable player management markers so you can manage the police_job when whitelisted, go to the [esx] folder and edit the config.lua in the root of the police_job Make sure line 6 is true

As you can see in my database, the 3 Law Enforcement Agency jobs are whitlelisted, and will not appear in the Job Center for random people to access.
Fivem%20Jobs%20Whitelist

When it comes to managing players and adding them to a Whitelisted job, you can use the text commands in chat (/setjob ID Job Rank) and you can also just use the management marker for a society_job (like Police, Mafia, Mechanic, Ambulance, etc).
To use Player management you MUST be the highest rank for that society job. It will be ranks with ā€œbossā€ in the job column.

For this example weā€™ll use police_job and weā€™ll assume you have a boss rank for police_job. You need to go to one of the major Police Headquarters in game (Mission Row, Sandy Shores, Paleto Bay) and you can use the management area for players in the server. at Sandy and Paleto, the marker will be directly to the left after entering the building. in Mission Row, the player management marker is in the captainā€™s office (first room on the left with a door PAST the front reception desk). Once you enter the marker and press E you should have different options to recruit/fire/promote/demote. You can only use Recruit for players currently on the server and their name(s) will be listed. You can Promote - Demote - Fire any members of the police_job even if theyā€™re not currently in game.

Hope this helps,

• P
3 Likes

Anyway of adding more police stations where in the config if?

Search doesnt seem to work in the menu Im trying to search someone and nothing is showing up its not doing anything Kinda confusedā€¦ I use Identity I turned it to true in the script ectā€¦ and nothing

1 Like

Same on mine did u find a fix?

Make sure your not doing search to a superadmin and make sure its just a ā€œuserā€ as well as
the script to make it work is apart of the mafia script I just ported it over and changed the job name in the script

Iā€™m superadmin tried to search a guy earlier and it didnā€™t work atol

Like I said above, The script is working righ there in the mafia job just got to know where to look man trust me its not hard to fix it and find it just look in the mafia job script for esx

will do dude thanksā€¦

1 Like

Yea its weird with the script cause it works as mafia at all times but as police either the fine system works or the search and ID system works idk the script developer will have to chime in here and figure that out.